Re: Get TITLE from Bruker data

Jonathan Helmus

Jun 30, 2017, 12:45:22 PM6/30/17
to nmrglue...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

    The first few lines of a Bruker acquisition file typically contain the JCAMP-DX "core headers" which includes a TITLE entry although this may not be the Title that you are referring to.  The core headers are storied in the '_coreheader' entry of the acquisition parameter dictionary.  For example the follow snippet will return these lines include the line with the TITLE entry:

import nmrglue as ng
dic, data = ng.bruker.read('.')  # current directory is the bruker data directory
dic['acqus']['_coreheader']

Cheers,

    - Jonathan Helmus

On 06/27/2017 04:54 AM, Alexandra Grigore wrote:
Hello,

I managed to extract all the acquision parameters from the dictionary, but I was wondering if there is any way to get the Title from a Bruker file. Any idea in which file is it currently saved and if it can be accessed easily?

Thank you!!

Alexandra Grigore

Oct 14, 2017, 7:13:26 AM10/14/17
to nmrglue-discuss
Hi Jon,

I somehow missed your answer, sorry and thanks!

The title I was referring to is actually the title  that the user inputs manually when running an experiment and it's saved in the processed data folder (pdata), a file called "title". I just read it from the file directly in the end. The only thing the file has is the title itself, so easy to read.

Best,
Alex