Watsapp group and ppt fines[imp]

Alirio Botelho

Sep 11, 2012, 1:30:49 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com

Hey Guys,

Do forward me your mobile number so that we can stay connected over watsapp.

About the ppt fines : in case anyone can't to attend a ppt do get someone else to cover for you, failure of doing so will result in the whole group getting a fine. And the group fine is not fare to everyone so whoever misses the ppt will have to pay the entire group fine. Do let me know your feedback on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Alirio Botelho

Abhishek Gambhir

Sep 11, 2012, 2:12:56 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
This is Abhishek Gambhir.
My cntct no. Is 9820153001.
Though I m nt interested in going to mahindra but confirm if atleast two f us r der , else i will also join.

Regards,
Abhishek

janu...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2012, 2:14:30 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com
Srijanani 8452965106
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: "Alirio Botelho" <alirio....@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 11:00:49 +0530
Subject: Watsapp group and ppt fines[imp]

Abhishek Gambhir

Sep 11, 2012, 3:27:40 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com

Who all are going .

Alirio Botelho

Sep 11, 2012, 3:55:13 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com

Avijit and Sandipan were supposed to go......Sandipan has gone,nobody has Avijit's contact no and he hasn't responded to the mails.

Regards

Alirio Botelho

avijit dixit

Sep 11, 2012, 6:06:27 AM9/11/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com

I didn't have access to email last night.....  I just woke up.

Here's my number 9619715528 .

Sent via Android

Alirio Botelho

Sep 13, 2012, 3:51:36 AM9/13/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com
Sriranjani and abhishek are going for the reliance ppt

Sent from Samsung Mobile

janu...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2012, 3:57:01 AM9/13/12
to nmimscore_pla...@googlegroups.com