IT Business Analyst Position Posted

Paul Boniol

Jul 3, 2024, 2:49:17 PMJul 3
to NLUG
There is an opening for an IT Business Analyst position in Vanderbilt PSI, who I work for.

---Paul.

Paul Boniol

Jul 3, 2024, 3:10:13 PMJul 3
to NLUG
I should have added that PSI is now "0/5 hybrid in office" with some remote workers.
"0/5 hybrid" meaning we normally work from home, do not have regular office space on campus, but if there's a special function (normally 2, 3 times a year) or a user requests an in person meeting, we are required to be on campus.
Fully remote workers do not live in the Nashville area. Vanderbilt would pay travel expenses to Nashville if there is a special gathering (e.g. departmental Christmas party).
The job posting doesn't specify, but I would assume either is possible.