Analysing a dataset of emails about projects to assess project health and status

Ged D

Jan 27, 2023, 12:06:46 PM1/27/23
to nltk-users
Can anyone point me at a dataset, project, research paper or documentation resource that deals with the sourcing of a large set of email or chat data dealing with ordinary, day to day business projects such as implementing IT or any other kind of general business process?

I want to analyse the data to generate observations about the general health and status of the projects, which ones are going well, which ones need help.

What techniques or libraries would be of use.  Has anyone done this sort of thing themselves?

Keen to hear any ideas.