Tool to know the process of Sanskrit word formation

hari....@vedavit-ps.com

May 4, 2022, 1:54:36 PM5/4/22
to nltk-users
Is there any online tool to know, how a particular Sanskrit word is formed from Dhatu or Pratipadika?

For Example, If I type भैरव then it can give me whole process (प्रक्रिया) that how from a धातु या पद भिरु this word "भैरव" is created.

If word formation involves Samasa then it can tell me that process as well.
For example हिमालय - हिमस्य आलय (षष्ठी तत्पुरुष)

Warm Regards
Hari Thapliyal

Atul Kr. Ojha

May 4, 2022, 2:06:10 PM5/4/22