Newbie question

Jason Miller

Oct 21, 2022, 2:24:21 AM10/21/22
to nltk-users
Hello Amazing group!
New here and new to NTLK!  Thank you for having me.
Trying to learn sentiment analysis, cleaning, tokenization...
I have 100 txt files, do I write the code to clean each one separately, or do I combine all files into a merged file?
Also, do you recommend any books to become more proficient with NTLK?
Thank you.
Jason

Alex Rudnick

Oct 21, 2022, 12:26:55 PM10/21/22
to nltk-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jason,

It's up to you, how you want to handle your input text. That's a
software engineering question! I might recommend making a loop and
doing your processing to each text file one at a time.

There's the NLTK book, free online! https://www.nltk.org/book/
> --

-- alexr

Jason Miller