Requesting help with my pull requests

Nat Quayle Nelson

Feb 26, 2019, 4:23:59 PM2/26/19
to nltk-dev
Good afternoon!

I'm an employee of the Utah Digital Newspapers archive and have been working with nltk to apply natural language processing in researching Utah history. Along the way I've identified some features I think would be useful, and started implementing them in this PR: https://github.com/nltk/nltk/pull/2227

The problem I'm having is that I can't get my local environment to reproduce the same test failures that Travis is reporting. I'm wondering if anyone could help me with code review and/or fixing these mysterious test failures. Ideally having our new features merged into the upstream would help me avoid maintaining a diverging fork in the longterm.

Thanks,
--Nat