Interesting new projects?

Darren Cook

Aug 10, 2011, 8:47:00 AM8/10/11
to nlp-ja...@googlegroups.com
My semantic network and machine translation projects have been on the
back burner for almost a couple of years now, so I'm just trying to get
back up to speed (*). I wondered if there was anything new and
interesting, or perhaps some library or utility has improved enough such
that everyone is now using it for everything.

Suggestions for interesting papers on "breakthrough" research the past
couple of years would also be welcome.

Darren

*: My immediate demo project is to categorize tweets (as returned by a
search, for instance) into on-topic and off-topic/ads. I.e. a kind of
spam detection.