Postdoctoral positions in Machine Learning for Machine translation at LIMSI-CNRS, Paris, France

Ali Reza Ebadat

Jun 4, 2014, 11:12:40 AM6/4/14
to nlp-dilmaj

Two postdoctoral positions are available at the LIMSI-CNRS lab. The
positions are all one year, with possibilities of extension.  We are
seeking researchers with interests in machine learning applied to
statistical machine translation, automatic speech recognition or
​​
computational linguistics.
​​

Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Speech translation
- Bayesian models for natural language processing
- Multilingual topic models
- Word Sense Disambiguation
- Statistical Language Modeling

Candidates must possess a Ph.D. in machine learning or natural
language/speech processing. Please send your CV and/or questions to
Alexandre Allauzen (alla...@limsi.fr) and François Yvon
(yv...@limsi.fr).  We can meet interested applicants in person at ACL.

Duration: 12 months, starting Fall or Winter 2014, with a possibility
to extend for an additional 12 months.

Application deadline: Open until filled

The successful candidates will join a dynamic research team working on
various aspects of Statistical Machine Translation and Speech
Processing. For information regarding our activities, see
http://www.limsi.fr/Scientifique/tlp/mt/

About the LIMSI-CNRS:
The LIMSI-CNRS lab is situated at Orsay, a green area 25 km south of
Paris. A suburban train connects Orsay to Paris city center. Detailed
information about the LIMSI lab can be found at http://www.limsi.fr

--
     Alexandre Allauzen
 Univ. Paris-Sud/LIMSI-CNRS