Stuttering

Chris Glavin

Nov 22, 2006, 11:13:00 AM11/22/06
My name is Chris Glavin. I run a website devoted to providing resourceful
information for a number of topics in education and disorders. I have
created a wonderful page on Stuttering with in depth information on the
Speech Disorder. Please take a moment out of your day to visit the page. If
you would like to help in any way please do not hesitate to contact me. I am
always looking for individuals interested in providing support, articles and
resources for Stuttering. If you have time, please visit the rest of my
website. It is a labor of love.
http://www.k12academics.com/stuttering.htm
Thanks!
Chris Glavin