hi help me out

arpit gupta

Nov 22, 2006, 8:36:23 AM11/22/06
Hi, as i am a newbie to kernel programming

 can anybody tell me from where i should start and what are the prerequisits?

 as i heard that u need a RPM kind of things to do kernel programming.

 thanks

Jinesh K J

Nov 25, 2006, 9:32:04 AM11/25/06

http://kernelnewbies.org/KernelHacking

> as i heard that u need a RPM kind of things to do kernel programming.

What you really need is the kernel source and other
utilities(compiler, modutils...).

Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/