Ski for huge page size !

sudhnesh adapawar

Nov 26, 2006, 1:06:31 AM11/26/06
Hey all !
I am thinking to use ski simulator as I can get the ia64
(Itanium 2)simulated on ia32 archi....So can I use this product for
the project related to huge page size ???
Will the problems related to huge pages such as
swapping,IO,etc...will be covered if I use ski with 2.6 kernel image
configured for ia64 archi with huge page size support ?????

Thank You....
Please kindly Reply !

Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/kernelnewbies/
FAQ: http://kernelnewbies.org/faq/