"JUST DO IT"

ToniAnn Lettieri

Sep 15, 2005, 3:42:28 PM9/15/05

"MONEY SYSTEM" - YOU WILL RECEIVE $10,000-20,000 in your paypal account
depending on each one's efforts!! "COMPLETELY LEGAL & CHEATPROOF"
"This Amazing "Exclusive" Program & Website continues to make thousands of
dollars per week for those who have tried it 'but many individuals continue
to pass it up!?!' One Day, I tried it - only $10, so what the heck...that
turned Out to Be My Best Money Making Decision Ever And Continues To Earn Me
More Cash Each And Every Day than I ever dreamed! And Now You Can Do It Too!
Any one can do this!"

(Even If You Know absolutely NOTHING About the Internet or Business
Promotion!)

IT WAS ALSO PROVEN ON OPRAH AND IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL! And now you will
learn how easy it REALLY is! And how you can get your hands on your very own
Website to promote and earn you thousands over the next few weeks, in no
time at all...

If you have not heard of this program, here it is. We give you step-by-step
details on how to do this yourself. It's so easy! If you don't read this,
and if you end up deleting or closing it, PLEASE read only the next two
paragraphs! It will change your life! Why do you think this system keeps
showing up in your inbox or on the Internet? Because this system WORKS,
that's why! Are you still one of those skeptics that thinks that no one
makes any money with this program? Well, if you answered "Yes", you are
WRONG. It costs MONEY to send these emails, and therefore people are making
a LOT of money sending this program, and having FUN at the same time! If
there was no money being made with this program, it would not continue - but
this program just continues to EXPLODE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!!

This program has been in existence in many forms for at least a decade and I
have many sales with this system. Now I want to share it with the WORLD and
solve the MONEY PROBLEMS of the working class all over the WORLD!! Do Not
under estimate the power of PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE in our booming internet
market today. You can join me in this one and become wealthy in a few months
for only $10.00! I have purchased software that cost me hundreds that does
not produce CASH any where near the INSTANT CASH and LIFETIME RESIDUAL
INCOME that this website consistently does.

I am still FLABERGASTED by this very simple program and how so many people
just pass it by! I just began promoting this little website with no special
products, a great system that produces CASH GUARANTEED to all members...
Next thing I know, it was making MONEY sometimes $50 to $100 per day and NOW
thousands per week and still GROWING!

"PARENTS OF 15-YEAR-OLD FINDS $71,000 HIDDEN IN HIS CLOSET!" AS SEEN ON TV!!

I know this headline looks familiar? You most likely have just seen this
story recently featured on a major nightly news program 20/20, Oprah, and
many others or you may have read about it in the News Media. DUE TO THE
RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY AND RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS
CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER. We have improved the system for the
best. For a onetime investment of only $10.00 you can get started
immediately. Start Making Money in a matter of minutes! If you want to find
out how this works, simply read the REST of this page. If you are like me,
you want more than your lousy weekly paycheck. With this program, you can
make more in a few months than you did your entire last year at your job.
Believe it, and work it, and it will work for YOU! This really works. Don't
make the same mistake I made. I deleted this 4-5 times before finally giving
it a try. Within 1 week the money started coming in and just like the plan
below said it would. Give it a try!! You will be glad you did! And best of
all it costs next to nothing. $10.00 ONLY ONCE and that's it!

All you need is paypal and an email address but if you do not have one or
more of these accounts, Just click here to setup your FREE paypal account

https://www.paypal.com
"A FEW TESTIMONIALS"

NEED PROOF? Here are just a few testimonials from the countless individuals
who decided to invest nothing more than and half an hour of their time to
participate in this program:

"What an amazing plan! I followed your instructions just 3 weeks ago, and
I'm already up to $10,570. I'm VERY excited. Alan Fernandez , Glendale, CA

"This is Liza. Well, what can I say?... THANK YOU SO MUCH! I sent 50
e-mail's out like you said and then I just forgot about the whole thing. To
be honest, I didn't really think anything would come of it. But when I
checked my paypal account a week later, there was over $1,500 in it! After
30 days I now have over $16,000 to spend! I can't thank you enough!" Liza
Murphy, Raleigh, NC

"I was shocked when I saw how much money came flooding into my paypal
account. Within 3 weeks my account balance has ballooned to $9,745. At first
I thought there had been some sort of error with my account!" Richard J.
Bennett, OH

"I only have one thing to say to you... OH MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies
total before 20 replied, like the instructions said. Then I went on a short
vacation. When I got back my account had over $7,340 dollars in it already
and the money was still coming! I thought this system sounded like just
another scam, but now I realize it is the formula that makes this system
really work! THANKS!" Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC

Just a few months ago, each of these people were doing the same thing as you
are at this very moment - reading this! But because they decided to follow
the simple instructions given below, they are now considerably better off as
a result. And there's no reason whatsoever why you can't share in this
success. You've got nothing to lose, and EVERYTHING to gain!

A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

A perfectly legal moneymaking enterprise. It does not require you to sell
anything. It does not require you to speak to your friends, family or
anybody else (unless you want to). In fact, you do not need to come into
contact with any individuals whatsoever. Anyone with a pulse can become
successful and make their fortune with this system. If you follow the simple
step-by-step plan exactly as it is set out below, you will likely receive up
to $20,000 in cash via your paypal account. I know that this must sound like
an outrageous claim, particularly if you've never had possession of this
sort of money before, but believe me, this system works like nothing else
you may have seen before in your life! By following the simple 3-step plan
set out below, within a few short weeks your life will be transformed beyond
all recognition! Please do not allow your initial skepticism to deprive you
of certain financial success.

If you decide not to take advantage of this life-changing opportunity, I
would like you to know that I sincerely respect your decision and I
understand that you will have your reasons. I therefore wish you the very
best of luck for the future. I am able to say this with absolute sincerity
because, as you will see, if you decide to work this plan, I will not
receive any financial compensation from you whatsoever. After all, I am
sharing this system with you for free. However, remember life is short.
Nobody has ever said that you can't have the financial freedom to do what
you want to do, when you want to do it. But you must first pay the price.
The price here is action; it's as simple as that! I'm very proud to be able
to say that I've fulfilled my duty to my wife and children by securing their
financial future in a very uncertain world, and I don't believe that any
price is too great to pay for such peace of mind.

Here's how it works:

When you send out your emails or post your list, your email address will
initially be in the Number 5 position on the list. That's the best position
it can be in at this stage if you want to make serious money.

The response-rate for this program is much higher than any typical email
marketing campaign for a number of reasons, which are explained later. As
long as you send your emails to people who are likely to be interested in
this program, on average, you can expect a response from about 25% of the
people you send to. But let's be extremely conservative here and assume that
you receive an average response rate of only 10%. . .

If you send out your email to 50 different people, you can expect at least 5
of those people to do exactly what you did (10% of 50 = 5).

By this time, your email address will have moved up to the Number 4 position
on the list, and this list will now have reached around 250 people (5 x 50).

Out of those 250 people, you can expect at least 25 of them to participate
(10% of 250 = 25), so that's a further 1,250 emails (25 x 50) being sent out
and your email address will have risen to the Number 3 position on the list.

Out of those 1,250 people, you can expect at least 125 of them to
participate (10% of 1,250 = 125), so that's a further 6,250 emails (125 x
50) being sent out with you now at the Number 2 position.

Out of those 6,250 people, you can expect at least 625 of them to respond
(10% of 6,250 = 625), so that's 31,250 emails (625 x 50) being sent out with
YOUR ADDRESS at the Number 1 spot!

Now, out of those 31,250 people, you can expect around 3,125 of them to
respond (10% of 31,250 = 3,125). And since you will now be at NUMBER 1 on
the list, you will receive: $15,625 (3,125 x $5).

So, when your name starts to hit the Number 1 position within the next few
days, it will be YOUR turn to collect the money!

As the program runs the course, this money will be sent to you by a lot of
people just like yourself - who are willing to invest half an hour to
receive around $15,000 or more in cash! When following these instructions,
the first payments should arrive within a few days, and they can continue at
the rate of about 100 payments per day until it completes it's course. After
that time, the volume of payments begins to taper off as your email address
vacates the Number 1 position.

That's all you need to do! There can be up to $15,000 in $5 payments waiting
for you in your Paypal account within the next few weeks. This is real money
that you can spend on anything you wish! Just deposit it to your own bank
account or spend it directly from your Paypal account! It's just that easy!

JUST IN TIME FOR NEXT MONTH'S BILLS!

Remember, you can email out as many as you like. The more you email out, the
greater chance of making a larger amount of money. For example, send to
personal contacts and reply to people who send their programs to you, as
they are already working on the web. They know these programs work and they
are already believers in this system! This is NOT considered SPAM if you are
responding to other people's offers, or sending to friends, family and
contacts, or if you are using a legitimate mailing list. So, email your
letters out today, and then prepare yourself for a huge influx of cash
within the next 30 days!!!

It is an undeniable law of the universe that we must first give in order to
receive.

Here are the steps

Step 1:

Once you have your Paypal account setup you will need to send a payment from
your account to the 1st email address on the list below. Let the Subject say
"Thanks I've joined" Then you will need to send $5.00 to the 5th email
address. This is the part that makes this legal so be sure and do this, the
$10.00 you are sending will get your name on the list and you will receive
an information package on how to promote your very own list, on setting up a
FREE webpage, and help with any questions that you may have. So when you
send your $5.00 to the 5th email address, send the 5th address an email
requesting for the information package. By law you must exchange a product
or service for money. This is not a pyramid or chain letter!!

This is the most important step so that you begin to make money FAST!!

Here's the current list:

1. mohamma...@btinternet.com

2. iizs...@yahoo.com

3. mainhome...@aol.com

4. Thamiz...@aol.com

5. tlett...@netzero.com

After you have transferred a payment to the person at the top of the list,
something very eerie happens. It gives you an indescribable, overwhelming
sense of certainty, belief and conviction in the system. You've just proved
to yourself that, because you have done it, there must be a great number of
other people ready to do exactly the same. Thus you have now seen for
yourself, first hand, that this business actually works!

Don't be tempted not to send the Payment to the first person!
Because....here is why....

If you don't send the money to the first person on the list the system will
not work...so you will be only cheating yourself

Step 2:

Ok now that you have sent the money, take the 1st email address off the
list, move the other 4 up one position, and add your email address that is
connected to your paypal account to the 5th position. Now you're ready for
step 3!

Step 3:

The next thing you must do is post your list at as many places as you can.
The more people who join the more profitable for everyone on the list,
including you.
If you chose you can create your very own webpage like this, the information
and instructions are included in the information package that you will
receive. Don't worry if you dont know any html code...I'm going to include
this very exact code in there for you to copy!

The best way to do this is you can copy and paste your list and message into
emails to your family and friends. You can copy and paste it and put ads on
the Internet, on message boards, etc. Or you can simply promote your own
website FREE or with paid advertising. There are countless ways to get more
people like me and you involved in this amazing program.

By promoting your website the response time is EXTREMELY fast..........
ELECTRONIC TRANSFER INTERNET FAST!!! That's why it takes only a few days for
those payments to start flooding into your PayPal account!