new announcement

Léon van den Broek

Aug 31, 2001, 8:10:29 AM8/31/01

<nyu...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:atKj7.40401$mv1.7...@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net...
> Publishing On The Internet-Is It Viable?
>
> Not Only Is E-Book Publishing Viable,Do-able,And Done Now,It Is Also
Almost Too Easy To Dream About. Imagine This..... No $15000.00 Advance For A
Printed Book By A First Time Writer (Your Money, Not The Printers), And
Negotiable Rights To Future Known And Unknown Technologies. No Agents,No
Sour Taste.
> Disenfranchised Writers Also Have The Opportunity To Be Published ( At
Least On Line) Like Never Before.
> This Is Great News For The Overlooked,To Be Sure.
> No "Publishing Connections" Needed.
> We Are In Pre-Launch And Need Contributors....... www.bubblepublish.com
> Publishing With Bubble Publish Enjoins You With The Full Services Of A
Professional Publishing Company. Submissions Can Be Reviewed By Their
Editorial Staff For Possible Publication As An E-Book Or Inclusion With
Thier "Must Read" Categories.
> A Ratings Program Insures Your Submissions,And That Your Works Will Be
Subjected To The Most Highest Level Of Scrutiny, Therefor Insuring You Of
The Greatest Level Of Publishing Integrity.
> Just Remember,Though,Terrible Writing Gets A Terrible Review. Think
Professional And Get Opinions On Your Works Before You Take That "Dream
Step".
> Good Luck.
>
> Rick Borgatti
> Internet Promotions
> Bubble Publish!
> ric...@bubblepublish.com
> www.bubblepublish.com
> Press Release
> http://www.prweb.com/releases/2001/9/prweb27880.php
> Auto Responder
> bubble...@sendfree.com

With this page-layout, I would be very tempted

L.