Verdachte financiale transacties.

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 9:43:17 PM9/11/21
Stel je runt een bedrijf of organisatie.

Stel je kijkt door transacties heen van andere ofzoiets dergelijks.

En de eerste transactie die je ziet is:

E 666.442

Wat zijn dan je eerste gedachtes ? =D

Doei,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 9:54:50 PM9/11/21
On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 3:47:31 AM UTC+2, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
> skybuck2000 wrote:
> ==================
> > LOL THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW YOUR MIND.
> >
> > But first answer a very simple question:
> >
> > Imagine you are running any kind of bussiness or cooperation or organization.
> >
> > And suppose you are looking through financial records/transactions (approved by others (?))
> >
> > And the very first transaction you see is:
> >
> > $666.442
> >
> > What would be your first thoughts on this ?
> >
> ** That it was a * hell * of a good deal ??
>

> ..... Phil

Very warm ! LOL

Take a look at this:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/21055989-understanding-risk-bat-coronavirus-emergence-grant-notice

and if that link goes down, here is "the orginal":

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21055989/understanding-risk-bat-coronavirus-emergence-grant-notice.pdf

And if that goes down here is a text copy:

"
ESEARCH
Department of Health and Human Services
National Institutes of Health
Notice of Award
Issue Date: 05/27/2014
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ALLERGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES
Grant Number: 1 RO 1 Al 110964-01
FAIN: R01Al110964
Principal lnvestigator(s):
PETER DASZAK,PHD
Project Title: Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence
Aleksei
President
460 West 34th Street
17th Floor
New York, NY 100012317
Award e-mailed to: (b)(6) -----------Budget Period: 06/01/2014-05/31/2015
Project Period: 06/01/2014 - 05/31/2019
Dear Business Official:
The National Institutes of Health hereby awards a grant in the amount of $666,442 (see "Award
Calculation" in Section I and ''Terms and Conditions" in Section 111) to ECOHEALTH ALLIANCE,
INC. in support of the above referenced project. This award is pursuant to the authority of 42
USC 241 42 CFR 52 and is subject to the requirements of this statute and regulation and of
other referenced, incorporated or attached terms and conditions.
"

When I saw this number I immediately knew somebody called icuaF had some very bad intentions with this money ! HAHAHAHA.

Bye,
Skybuck.

P.S.: Sorry kon niet wachten voor een reactie van jullie dit is te sappig !

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 9:57:06 PM9/11/21
What is even more disturbing is that 442 is a short middle finger or dick in mayan calander and they went extinct:

https://number.academy/442

Bye,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 10:03:45 PM9/11/21
And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0rBlRYwAUA

Anthrax - Stomp 442 [FULL ALBUM]

Album art, fucked up world globe ?! WOW ?!

Too much of a coincidence ya think ? =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

skybuck2000

Sep 11, 2021, 10:28:26 PM9/11/21
Well this just got a whole lot more interesting:

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/the-fbis-strange-anthrax-investigation

Snippet of that link:

"
What we know — but have largely forgotten — from the anthrax case is now vital to recall. What made the anthrax attacks of 2001 particularly frightening was how sophisticated and deadly the strain was. It was not naturally occurring anthrax. Scientists quickly identified it as the notorious Ames strain, which researchers at the U.S. Army lab in Fort Detrick had essentially invented. As PBS’ Frontline program put it in 2011: “in October 2001, Northern Arizona University microbiologist Dr. Paul Keim identified that the anthrax used in the attack letters was the Ames strain, a development he described as ‘chilling’ because that particular strain was developed in U.S. government laboratories.” As Dr. Keim recalled in that Frontline interview about his 2001 analysis of the anthrax strain:

We were surprised it was the Ames strain. And it was chilling at the same time, because the Ames strain is a laboratory strain that had been developed by the U.S. Army as a vaccine-challenge strain. We knew that it was highly virulent. In fact, that’s why the Army used it, because it represented a more potent challenge to vaccines that were being developed by the U.S. Army. It wasn’t just some random type of anthrax that you find in nature; it was a laboratory strain, and that was very significant to us, because that was the first hint that this might really be a bioterrorism event.

Why was the U.S. government creating exotic and extraordinarily deadly infectious bacterial strains and viruses that, even in small quantities, could kill large numbers of people? The official position of the U.S. Government is that it does not engage in offensive bioweapons research: meaning research designed to create weaponized viruses as weapons of war. The U.S. has signed treaties barring such research. But in the wake of the anthrax attacks — especially once the FBI’s own theory was that the anthrax was sent by a U.S. Army scientist from his stash at Fort Detrick — U.S. officials were forced to acknowledge that they do engage in defensive bioweapons research: meaning research designed to allow the development of vaccines and other defenses in the event that another country unleashes a biological attack.
"

Covid-19 seems to be a repeat of this !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Pancho Sanza

Sep 12, 2021, 8:48:12 AM9/12/21
skybuck2000 ha scrittu :

>On Sunday, September 12, 2021 at 3:47:31 AM UTC+2, palli...@gmail.com wrote:
>> skybuck2000 wrote:

Zit je weer eens te kletsen met je imaginaire vriendje?

>P.S.: Sorry kon niet wachten voor een reactie van jullie dit is te sappig !

Geeft niks hoor. Ik ben blij voor je dat je zo opgewonden kan raken van
een getal.

--
Pancho

skybuck2000

Sep 12, 2021, 10:18:14 AM9/12/21
Het kan zijn dat wij alleen maar bestaan uit nummertjes =D

Het kan zijn dat een nummer je brein beinvloed bijvoorbeeld het huisnummer waarop je woont en altijd ziet bij binnenkomst ! ;)

Bijvoorbeeld is het je nooit opgevallen dat niemand op address 0 woont ? Dan ben je toch een totale loser/zero ?! =D

Groetjes,
Skybuck =D

Rasta Robert

Sep 15, 2021, 10:15:02 AM9/15/21
You are probably confusing the Mayas with the Aztecs.
Maya people are still around in Mexico and Belize.
The thing with the Maya seems to be that, puzzling
to Western scholars, for some reason they left their
temple-city civilisation and went to live in the jungle
(again). Maybe there was some disaster that made them
realise that living in city/temple complexes in large
numbers brought more trouble than convenience, or it
might have been the plan all along to build and
finish those sacred buildings and then return to
their more natural ways of living once done.

An additional request, can you start adding line
breaks to you messages instead of such long onrunning
lines (more then 70 characters) so that word wrap
must be engaged, and when replying / quoting it
messes up the > signs at the beginning of lines
of quoted text?

kvd...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2021, 11:37:29 AM9/15/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 7:15:02 AM UTC-7, Rasta Robert wrote:

> > middle finger or dick in mayan calander and they went extinct:

> You are probably confusing the Mayas with the Aztecs.
> Maya people are still around in Mexico and Belize.
> The thing with the Maya seems to be that, puzzling
> to Western scholars, for some reason they left their
> temple-city civilisation and went to live in the jungle
> (again). Maybe there was some disaster that made them
> realise that living in city/temple complexes in large
> numbers brought more trouble than convenience, or it
> might have been the plan all along to build and
> finish those sacred buildings and then return to
> their more natural ways of living once done.

Wow, wat weet jij veel!

> An additional request, can you start adding line
> breaks to you messages instead of such long onrunning
> lines (more then 70 characters) so that word wrap
> must be engaged, and when replying / quoting it
> messes up the > signs at the beginning of lines
> of quoted text?

Hoezo "additional"? Wat was het eerdere "request" dan?

Rasta Robert

Sep 15, 2021, 11:25:02 PM9/15/21
On 2021-09-15, kvd...@gmail.com <kvd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 7:15:02 AM UTC-7, Rasta Robert wrote:
>
>> > middle finger or dick in mayan calander and they went extinct:
>
>> You are probably confusing the Mayas with the Aztecs.
>> Maya people are still around in Mexico and Belize.
>> The thing with the Maya seems to be that, puzzling
>> to Western scholars, for some reason they left their
>> temple-city civilisation and went to live in the jungle
>> (again). Maybe there was some disaster that made them
>> realise that living in city/temple complexes in large
>> numbers brought more trouble than convenience, or it
>> might have been the plan all along to build and
>> finish those sacred buildings and then return to
>> their more natural ways of living once done.
>
> Wow, wat weet jij veel!

Mirakels! Weet ik veel?

>> An additional request, can you start adding line
>> breaks to you messages instead of such long onrunning
>> lines (more then 70 characters) so that word wrap
>> must be engaged, and when replying / quoting it
>> messes up the > signs at the beginning of lines
>> of quoted text?
>
> Hoezo "additional"? Wat was het eerdere "request" dan?

Dat had wellicht nog iets beter geformuleerd kunnen zijn
als "Additionally (to my reply/response) I have a request,"

kvd...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2021, 3:07:57 AM9/16/21
On Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 8:25:02 PM UTC-7, Rasta Robert wrote:

> >> You are probably confusing the Mayas with the Aztecs.

> >> An additional request, can you start adding line

> > Hoezo "additional"? Wat was het eerdere "request" dan?

> Dat had wellicht nog iets beter geformuleerd kunnen zijn
> als "Additionally (to my reply/response) I have a request,"

Volgende keer beter, zullen we maar zeggen.