CORONA UPDATE 11, 20 may 2021

skybuck2000

May 20, 2021, 8:36:04 AM5/20/21
I have a little bit of free-time right now so I am going to write up another nice CORONA UPDATE ! =DDDDD

Let's start with some "official facts"

1. MOST VACCINES HAVE PROVEN TO BE HARMFULL as predicted by ME and others ! LOL. "Trombose" can result from it and harm the injecteeeeeeee.

2. MOST COUNTRIES NOT COMPLETELY BRAINDEAD have STOPPED injecting this JUNK out of fear of losing THE NEXT UNBORN EINSTEIN because MOMMY DIED.

3. WOMAN more vunerable to NASTY VACCINES, HEHE.

THIS IS A BIG ONE:

4. DUTCH SCIENTISTS/RESEARCHERS/STATICIANS BELIEVE THEY HAVE DISCOVERED THAT MOST CORONA PATIENTS THAT DIE, DIE BECAUSE OF AN OVERREACTION OF THEIR
OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM, ALSO KNOWN AS AUTO-IMMUNE DISEASE. WHY SOME PATIENTS HAVE THIS IS YET UNKNOWN.
THERE IS SOME MEDICINE THAT CAN REDUCE THE REPONSE OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM OF THE BODY AND MIGHT PREVENT DEATH OF PATIENTS.

Now let's start with the speculative garbage or not:

5. STRANGE ENTITIES/CREATURES/ORGANISMS have been found inside VACCINES/PFizer with a MICROSCOPE ?!?!? Synthetic life ? New evolution ? Contaminations ?!?

MRNA being OBSORBED by existing ORGANISMS ?!?! IS this going to create FRANKESTEIN organisms and viruses and bacteria ?!? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.

So PREPARE for a nasty new MICRO BIOLOGISM FUTURE OF POTENTIAL DANGER AND STRANGE NEW VIRUSSES, BACTERIA, PARASITES AND OTHER NASTY SHIT COMING
YOU WAY NEAR A SEWER SOOOOOOONNNN.

6. SHEDDING OF MRNA garbage/crap, yes basically some story as point 4... human bodies excrimenting via anus and skin or something strange material.
MIGHT BE ABSORBED by non injected humans, potentially causing health effects long term.

7. SURVIVING CORONA PATIENTS suffer from HEALTH effects, tiredness, reduced ogyxen intake, DAMAGED LUNGS, even BRAIN DEAD.

8. Some babies might also be effected by it, not yet sure what effect corona or vaccination will have on 9 MONTHS of developing BABIES.

Mental/psychological issues are predicted. Maybe strange new mental issues.

Other effects happening around the world right now:

9. Massive CHIP shortage becomes of terrible misfortune/events/disstaters, water-shortage/dry heat, fire in factories, mis calculations by companies about
demand for chips. People working at home a lot, WANT COMPUTERS for JOB, SOCIALIZING and ENTERTAINMENT.
Apperently THEY are FINALLY TIRED of SHITTY LITTLE MOBILE SCREENS =D Perhaps this will be the end of the MOBILE-PHONE HYPE who knows ;)

10. People all around the world are starting to REBEL against the SOCIAL MEDIA platforms in all kinds of ways, privacy concerns are starting to hit
hard, also monopolizing and power abuse (bans). Whatsapps/messenger, instragram/pictures/kids, facebook/attention whores lol/advertisement/brain washing/lies/fake media/fake news/political manipulation/isolation bubbles/social fights "you didn't like my post argh ! now you must die ! =D".

11. WAR/SKIRMISHES HAS BROKEN OUT IN ISREAL VS PALESTINIA

12. MAYANMAR HAS ALSO GONE INTO MILITARY CONTROLLED STATE/COUP WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT, PREDICTED BY ME AS WELL HAHA, ELEDGED ELECTION FRAUD.
Citizens hold on bravely, resist, but GET SLAUGHTERED/BUTCHERED.

13. Meanwhile Trump tries to return to politics, trying to find other social platforms, but kinda also wants to get back in into whatever already existed
by no cookie, bans of trump remain here and there, especially twitter don't like trump much because of WELL AAARRRGGHHH overrun of whitehouse.
It's against policies of twitter to do VIOLENCE... NOT EVIL IF THE DEVIL OR HITLER COMES KNOCKING ?! LOL Kinda funny. Sometimes some form of violence might
be necessary to bend the minds of nasty mean sick anti social thieving disturbing troublesome PEOPLE =D not necessarily against the HUMAN body but objects
might do.

14. Infections and deaths in some countries seem to be going down thanks to either injections with vaccines or reduced tests, some countries are spiking
up like INDIA, which now has a FURNACE out in the public filmed from drones in the sky. BURNING DEAD CORONA BODIES. At night fires can be seen.
Apocylaptic I bet.

15. All kinds of "experiments" being done to see if parties and events can be held with enough distancing...

16. USA seems to be having some kind of uninteresting discussion about mouth masks... I would recommend hard working workers to maybe not use mouth mask
whenever possible to prevent oxygen deprevation harm, but in supermarkts and other massive public buildings yup mouth masks.
I worry about them kids though that may have to climb stairs in schools. I hope schools go easy on them or something.

17. Starlink/Tesla guy wants to launch 40.000+ SATELITLES for internet all around the world. 30 billion dollars per year he hopes to earn from that
system ?! WOW.........

18. USA pentagon has gone COMPLETELY BADSHIT CRAZY about UFOs which in reality are simply birds flying around and OUT OF FOCUS CAMERAS ! None the less,
creating new observatory systems to keep watching the skies is not a bad idea, DRONES are still evolving rapidly and the threat of that will increase.

19. Space force initiated by Trump seems to now be a reality in USA. I highly applaud this and I hope some good defense will come out of it vs asteroids/comets
and other exterrestrial threats. PROBABLY THE BIGGEST THREAT EARTH FACES. Don't read the DINO-BOOK the end is not HAPPY ! =D

20. Some dutch statitician or scientist or something predicts in june this crisis will be over, so the modal predicts, at least in the Netherlands..
Hmoah... I am a bit skeptical, cause of the rest of the world situation.

21. India now has it's own CORONA VIRUS mutation/variant ! And this one is also spreading around the world as far as I know.

22. India had some rare cases of fungus infection weak people/corona patents into their NOSES and infecting behind their eye balls or something.
Cooking eye balls to try and get rid of it. People going blind. Steriod or anti biojects or something weakned their immune system or some kind of medicine.

23. Oil companies produce the most plastic or are responsible for it, exygonsomething in USA and one in Australia, so investigators believe lol.

24. Bitcoin has reached all time high of 50.000+ euros, dollars, whatever. Also take a look at pascalcoin, it's quite nice and works much better ! :P*

25. Young females bleed from their cunts/vagines lol... yup had to throw some more conspiracy theories into there because it's a little bit low NEH ?

26. Also people bleeding from their eyes, conspiracy theory is these are being thrown off social media for "undesirable" content and what not.

27. Bill Gates one of the richest mans in the world in a DIVORCE, turns out he was quite a nasty man with all kinds of "sex" or "nude" parties or what NOT LOL.

Hmmmm... Did he have Appstein LOL assissnated ? Was it the elitarity or the sexiraty... time will tell lol or not lol... Also speak of affairs
inside company of microsoft and he had to goooo because of it.... weiiirrdd stuff..

28. Meanwhile many windows 10 updates have caused headaches and issues for users of windows 10 !

29. Politicians "zooming" the fuck out of themselfes.. holding virtual conferences... sometimes in their undies.. or while driving a car with fake backgrounds LOL.

30. Some vaccination passports might be introduced... to give mobility/transportation/visitation privileges to those that play along with the vaccination strategy.

Fortunately there is still some resistance against this bat shit crazy plan. I for one, stay nicely isolated in my LIVING SPACE ! =D

Though LIVING SPACE is in short supply right now in the NETHERLANDS... one million living spaces have to be created ?!?!

Some of this living space is being created right behind me as I write this ! I hope it's not going to STINK in the future !

31. Some nigga-fuckers in nigger-land have been CAUGHT red-handed... HAVING SEX WITH NIGGAS in exchange for a HAND of RICE ! "Aid" and shit...

32. A police officer doing his job in the USA, up-holding a NIGGA that alledgly tried to PAY with FAKE money, HAS BEEN JAILED for 40 years ?!

WOW well, the final verdict not yet out, maybe high-court... time will tell.

The nigga resisted the arrest, didn't wanna go to jail... HE ACCIDENTLY died... police officer didn't realize he was sufficating, he didn't take
bystanders seriously. WHICH WERE ALSO NIGGAS screaming at him... demanding to let the NIGGA GO !

Police officer was like NO-WAY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGAs... this GUY IS BIG... I am going to STOP HIM and be A HERO ! Well that back fired !

Under great pressure from many OTHER NIGGAS that demanded "JUSTICE" !!!! This police officer was convicted under strange/possibly unfair circumstances.

HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. Meanwhile many other NIGGAS got killed by police officers. One NIGGA girly trying to stab another GIRLY with a knife, GOT SHOT DEAD.

Another NIGGA-BOY escaping with a CAR, a female police officer "ACCIDENTLY"? confused HER taser with HER GUN and blasted the shit out of that NIGGA LOL.

So much shitness came from that taser-shit holyshit.

33. Miami beach COMPLETELY overrun with NIGGAs during "SUMMER BREAK"... It looks like a horrific seen from PLANET OF THE APES.

The nigga infestation RUNS HIGH in the USA !

A predict because of BAD NIGGA VIOLENT DNA and DUMB SHIT NIGGA DNA nothing good well come out of that ! And USA will go to hell SOONER OR LATER !

Or a repeat of history might happen SOME FOLKS ARE GOING TO BE GASSED ! :P*

Yes goverments have killed a lot of their own citizens ! This is a good reason to never trust the goverment !

34. OIL GAS PIPELINE HACKED/MALWARE/CRYPTOWARE/RANSOMWARE INFECTED. USA WITHOUT GAS FOR THEIR CARS IN EAST PART OF COUNTRY...

APPERENTLY USA CITIZENS DO BELIEVE THIS STORY ABOUT COMPUTER FRAUD/HACKING NOW THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT GAS OR SOMETHING....

ANYWAY CNN TRIED TO DOWN PLAY IT BY CLAIMING ONLY 5M PAYED, MAYBE BUT THIS ORGANIZATIO BLACKMAILED 41+ OTHER COMPANIES
FOR A TOTAL PROFIT OF 60M+ WOW !

I PREDICT MUCH MORE TROUBLE WITH COMPUTERS, DIGITALIZATION IT MAY HAVE TO BE STOPPED/REVERTED BECAUSE OF INSECURITY OF COMPUTERS AND SOFTWARE.

DIGITAL ARMAGADON AWAITS THOSE THAT PROCEED WITH DIGITALIZATION, TIME WILL PROVE THIS TO BE RIGHT, IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING AND IT'S GETTING WORSE.

NEW COMPUTER WILL HAVE TO BE CREATED/INVENTED BUILD FOR SECURITY ONLY AND NOT SPEED/GAMBLING.

ANYWAY MEDIA BLAMING IT ON SOME KIND OF DARK-ORGANIZATION IN SO CALLED RUSSIA.... I AM A BIT SKEPTICAL AFTER ALL THAT TRUMP-RUSSIA BULLSHIT.

35. UKRAIN GETTING VERY ANSY-PANCY ABOUT RUSSIA BUILD UP OF FORCES NEAR THEIR BORDER... UKRAIN DUG IN LIKE AN ALABAMA TICK... into their ditches and
bunkers. YUP bunkerland from france and germany has now spread to UKRAIN.

36. Some new vaccines might be "approved" by this shitty/weird ESA organization, the same wankers that approved the other crap ! LOL.

Nothing good well probably come out of it.... Some kind of SPUTNIK vaccine from russia and even a CHINA/CHINESE vaccine.

I-AM-NOT-HOLDING-MY-BREATH FOR ONE.

37. Netherlands now finally has it's own mask producing facility. JIPPEE ! =D

38. Youth care in netherlands OVERWELMED with depressed youngster !

Yup it's a crazy world sometimes !

I hope your brain is strong enough to handle all the CRAZYNESS ! ;)

I will stop this posting right now, cause I think there was already enough thruthfull crazyness into it and I don't want to overwelm you any further ! =D

Enjoy your life for what it is STILL WORTH... and may you soon enjoy MORE FREEDOM and MORE OUTSIDE time in SAFETY ! ;) =D

Bye for now,
Skybuck ! =D