bear alert

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 7:46:54 AM8/28/06
The Minnesota State Department of Fish and Wildlife is advising hikers,
hunters, fishermen, and golfers to take extra precautions and be on the
alert for bears while in the area.

They advise people to wear noise-producing devices such as little bells on
their clothing to alert but not startle the bears unexpectedly.

They also advise you to carry pepper spray in case of an encounter with a
bear. It is also a good idea to watch for signs of bear activity.

People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and
grizzly bear droppings.

Black bear droppings are smaller and contain berries and possibly squirrel
fur.

Grizzly bear droppings are large, have bells in them and smell like pepper
spray.

(gehoord van Minou in annexcafe)

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 8:00:35 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:

> Grizzly bear droppings are large, have bells in them and smell like pepper
> spray.
>
> (gehoord van Minou in annexcafe)

LOL

--

Nella

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 8:01:11 AM8/28/06
Nella van Zalk schreef:

Wat is annexcafe ?

--

Nella

Diana

Aug 28, 2006, 8:01:58 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef op 28-8-2006 :

rofl

--

Djaan

Message has been deleted

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 8:40:00 AM8/28/06

"Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht
> Nella van Zalk schreef:

> Wat is annexcafe ?
>
> --
>
> Nella

Een nieuwsgroep ..eh.. dínges.
news.annexcafe.com
in dit geval
annexcafe.humor

Een server, bedoel ik. Eigendom van ene Gregory.

Meh

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 8:58:11 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:

Nella
(snapt er geen hout van)

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:06:08 AM8/28/06

"Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht

<news.annexcafe.com> is net zoiets als <fb1.euro.net>, maar dan met eigen
groepen

Meh (duidelijker kan ik het niet maken)

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 9:23:26 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:
> "Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht
>> Aagje-Meu schreef:
>>> "Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht

>>> Een nieuwsgroep ..eh.. dínges.
>>> news.annexcafe.com
>>> in dit geval
>>> annexcafe.humor
>>>
>>> Een server, bedoel ik. Eigendom van ene Gregory.
>>>
>>> Meh
>>

>> --
>>
>> Nella
>> (snapt er geen hout van)
>
> <news.annexcafe.com> is net zoiets als <fb1.euro.net>, maar dan met eigen
> groepen
>
> Meh (duidelijker kan ik het niet maken)

alleen in Mehland ?

--

Nella

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:28:59 AM8/28/06

"Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht

Heb je het geprobeerd?

Meh

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:32:50 AM8/28/06

Nog een ouwe (van Foilcut), ook al regent het niet meer: Waiter jokes

Waiter, waiter, will the pancakes be long?

No sir, round.

Waiter, waiter! This chicken only has one leg.

Perhaps its been in a fight Sir.

In that case bring me the winner!

Waiter waiter there's a twig in my soup.

Hold on Sir, I'll get the branch manager.

Waiter, Waiter! I can't eat this chicken!Call the Manager!

It's no good Sir, he won't eat it either!

Waiter, waiter, what's wrong with these eggs?

I don't know Sir, I only laid the table.

Waiter, Waiter! there's a frog in my soup!

Yes Sir, the fly's on holiday!

Waiter, waiter, this coffee tastes like mud!

I'm not surprised Sir, it was ground this morning!

Waiter, Waiter! Do you have chicken legs?

No Sir I always walk like this!

Waiter, Waiter there's a crocodile in my soup!

Well sir you told me to make it snappy!

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 9:35:58 AM8/28/06

nee, ik kijk nog op fb1 en zie niks

--

Nella

Message has been deleted

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 9:41:28 AM8/28/06
Oud Arie schreef:
> Which reminds me ...
>

> There is a new commander of a base of the French Foreign Legion, and
> the captain is showing him around all the buildings. After he has made
> the rounds the commander looks at the captain and says, "Wait a
> minute. You haven't shown me that small blue building over there.
> What's that used for?" The captain says, "Well sir, you see that there
> are no women around. Whenever the men feel the need of a woman, they
> go there and use the camel." "Enough!" says the commander in disgust.
>
> Well, two weeks later, the commander himself starts to feel in need of
> a woman. He goes to the captain and says, "Tell me something,
> Captain." Lowering his voice and glancing furtively around, he asks,
> "Is the camel free anytime soon?" The captain says, "Well, let me
> see." He opens up his book. "Why, yes, sir, the camel is free tomorrow
> afternoon at two o'clock." The commander says, "Put me down for two
> o'clock then."
>
> So the next day at two o'clock the commander goes to the little blue
> building and opens the door. There inside he finds the cutest camel
> he's ever seen. Right next to the camel is a little step stool, so he
> closes the door behind him and puts the step stool directly behind the
> camel. He stands on the stool, drops his pants, and begins to have sex
> with the camel. A minute later the captain walks in. "Ahem, begging
> your pardon sir," says the captain, "but wouldn't it be wiser to ride
> the camel into town and find a woman like all the other men?"

OA Living in the past.

considering the age of the joke, living in the prehistory :-)

--

Nella

Message has been deleted

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:46:49 AM8/28/06

"Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht

Nee, natuurlijk zie je daar niks. Hèhè.

Meh

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:48:46 AM8/28/06

"Oud Arie" <O...@privacy.net> schreef in bericht

> On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:28:59 +0200, "Aagje-Meu" <Nom...@onzin.nl>
> wrote:
>

> Which reminds me ...
>

> There is a new commander of a base of the French Foreign Legion, and
> the captain is showing him around all the buildings. After he has made
> the rounds the commander looks at the captain and says, "Wait a
> minute. You haven't shown me that small blue building over there.
> What's that used for?" The captain says, "Well sir, you see that there
> are no women around. Whenever the men feel the need of a woman, they
> go there and use the camel." "Enough!" says the commander in disgust.
>
> Well, two weeks later, the commander himself starts to feel in need of
> a woman. He goes to the captain and says, "Tell me something,
> Captain." Lowering his voice and glancing furtively around, he asks,
> "Is the camel free anytime soon?" The captain says, "Well, let me
> see." He opens up his book. "Why, yes, sir, the camel is free tomorrow
> afternoon at two o'clock." The commander says, "Put me down for two
> o'clock then."
>
> So the next day at two o'clock the commander goes to the little blue
> building and opens the door. There inside he finds the cutest camel
> he's ever seen. Right next to the camel is a little step stool, so he
> closes the door behind him and puts the step stool directly behind the
> camel. He stands on the stool, drops his pants, and begins to have sex
> with the camel. A minute later the captain walks in. "Ahem, begging
> your pardon sir," says the captain, "but wouldn't it be wiser to ride
> the camel into town and find a woman like all the other men?"
> --
>
> OA Living in the past.

This joke used to have pictures.

Meh

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 9:49:29 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:

Only in your mind

--

Nella

Message has been deleted

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:52:46 AM8/28/06

>>This joke used to have pictures.
>
> It did? Did you take them? :-)

> --
>
> OA Living in the past.

Drawings they were. It was send to me by mail I think..

Meh

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:53:53 AM8/28/06

> There are no new jokes. :-)
> --
>
> OA Living in the past.

This will keep you busy for a while:

Ghost Jokes

Q: Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
.A: Dayscare centers.

Q. What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
A: Bamboo.

Q. What kind of mistakes do spooks make?
A: Boo boos.

Q: What does a ghost eat for lunch?
A: A BOO-logna sandwich.

Q: Where do ghosts go on vacation?
A: The Eerie canal, Lake Eerie ! or Mali-Boo

.Q. What's a ghosts favorite ride at the carnival?
A: The roller ghoster.

Q: Where do ghosts buy their food?
A: At the ghost-ery store.

Q: Where do ghosts mail their letters?
A: At the ghost office.

Q: What's a ghosts favorite fruit?
A: Booberries.

Q: What kind of street does a ghost like best ?
A: A dead end !

Q: What did the baby ghost eat for dinner ?
A: A boo-loney sandwich !

Q: What do you call a ghost's mother and father ?
A: Transparents !

Q: How did the ghost song and dance act make a living ?
A: By appearing in television spooktaculars !

Q: What are little ghosts dressed in when it rains ?
A: Boo-ts and ghoul-oshes !

Q: Why are ghosts bad at telling lies ?
A: Because you can see right through them !

Q: What did the ghost teacher say to her class ?
A: Watch the board and I'll go through it again !

Q: How do ghosts learn songs ?
A: They read the sheet music !

Q: What is a ghost's favourite day of the week ?
A: Frightday !

Q: Where do ghosts get an education ?
A: High sghoul !

Q: What did the polite ghost say to her son ?
A: Don't spook until your spooken to !

Q: What do you call a ghost with a broken leg?
A: Hoblin Goblin.

Q: What do you call a prehistoric ghost ?
A: A terror-dactyl !

Q: Who speaks at the ghosts' press conference ?
A: The spooksperson !

Q: What should you say when you meet a ghost?
A: Howdo you boo, sir?

Q: What kind of mistakes do ghosts make?
A: Boo boo's!

Q: Why did the ghost go to the amusement park?
A: He wanted to go on a rollerghoster !

Q: Who's the most important member of a ghost's football team ?
A: The ghoulie !

Q: When does a ghost have breakfast?
A: In the moaning.

Q: What's a ghost's favorite breakfast?
A: Ghost toasties with booberries, Scream of Wheat or Dreaded wheat !

Q: What do ghosts drink at breakfast?
A: Coffee with scream and sugar.

Q: What is a ghost's favourite dessert ?
A: Boo-Berry pie with I-scream !

Q: What do ghosts dance to ?
A: Soul music !

Q: Where do ghosts live ?
A: In a terrortory !

Q: What color are ghosts?
A: BOOOO!

Q: When do ghosts usually appear ?
A: Just before someone screams !

Q: What's a ghost's favorite ride?
A: A roller ghoster!

Q: What do ghosts have in the seats of their cars ?
A: Sheet belts !

Q: What do ghosts eat for dinner ?
A: Ghoulash !

Q: What kind of ghost has the best hearing ?
A: The eeriest !

Q: What does a ghost swim in?
A: The Dead sea!

Q: Who did the ghost invite to his party?
A: Anyone he could dig up!

Q: Who was the famous ghost detective?
A: Sherlock Moans.

Q: What vehicle does a kid ghost like to ride?
A: A boocycle.

Q. Why did the ghost go to the doctor?
A: To get a Booster shot.

Q. What do ghosts eat for breakfast
A: Dreaded wheat.

Q: How did the ghost patch his sheet?
A: With a pumpkin patch.

Q: What is a ghost's favorite bird? A: scare crow!
Q: What does a ghost put on his cereal in the morning?
A: Boonanas and Booberries.

Q: What kind of cars do ghosts drive?
A: Boo--icks.

Q: What's a ghosts favorite Broadway play?
A: phantom of the opera!

Q: What did one ghost say to another?
A: Do you believe in people?

Q: What did one ghost say to another?
A: Do you believe in people?

Q: What do ghosts eat for dinner?
A: Spook-ghetti.

Q. What is a ghost favorite article of clothing?
A: Boojeans.

Q: Where does a ghost go on Saturday night?
A: Anywhere where he can boo-gie.

Q: What time is it when a ghost haunts your house?
A: Time to move to a new house!

Q: What's a ghosts favorite desert?
A: Boo-berry pie & I scream.

Q: What tops off a ghost's ice cream sundae?
A: Whipped scream.

Q: What did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost ?
A: Put your boos and shocks on !

Q: Why are ghosts cowards ?
A: Because they've got no guts !

Q: What story do little ghosts like to hear at bedtime?
A: Ghoul delocks & the 3 scares.

Q: What is a ghost's favorite party game?
A: Hide-and-go-shriek.

Q: What do ghosts say when something is really neat?
A: Ghoul

Q. Why did the ghost rush home from school?
A: To watch an after-ghoul special on TV.

Q. What do you get if you cross a cocker spaniel, poodle, & a ghost?
A: A cocker-poodle-boo!

Q: What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
A: He is mist.

Q: Who protects the shores where spirits live?
A: The Ghost Guard!

Q: What did the boy ghost say to the girl ghost?
A: You look boo-tiful tonight.

Q: Why do girl ghosts go on diets?
A: So they can keep their ghoulish figures.

Q: Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
A: He didn't have a haunting license.

Q: What did one ghost say to the other when they fell down?
A: I got a booo booo.

Q. What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a formal party?
A: A boo-tie.

Q: What kind of makeup do ghosts wear?
A: mas-scare-A:

Q: Why do ghosts and demons get along so well?
A: Because demons are a ghosts best friend.

Q. Who did the ghost go with to the Halloween party?
A: With No-Body!

Q: What do baby ghosts wear on their feet?
A: Boo-ties!

Q: What did the little ghost have in his rock collection?
A: Tombstones

Q: What do ghosts mail home while on vacation?
.A: Ghostcards.

Q: What do ghosts do when they're in hospital ?
A: They talk about their apparitions !

Q: What's the 1st thing ghosts do when they get in a car?
A: They boo-kle their seatbelts

Message has been deleted

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:56:08 AM8/28/06

>> This joke used to have pictures.
>>
>> Meh
>
> Only in your mind
>
> --
>
> Nella

Ben je weer in een van je 'eerstziendangeloven' buien?

Meh

Message has been deleted

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 9:55:17 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:

altijd

--

Nella

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Aagje-Meu

Aug 28, 2006, 9:59:07 AM8/28/06

"Nella van Zalk" <van.za...@home.nl> schreef in bericht

In dat geval heb ik deze mop zelf bedacht:

Two old ladies are outside their nursing home, having a drink and a smoke,
when it starts to rain. One of the old ladies pulls out a condom, cuts off
the end, puts it over her cigarette, and continues smoking.
Maude : What the hell is that?
Mable : A condom. This way my cigarette doesn't get wet.
Maude : Where did you get it?
Mable : You can get them at any drugstore.
The next day, Maude hobbles off to the local drugstore and announces to the
pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms.
The pharmacist, obviously embarrassed, looks at her kind of strangely, (she
is after all, over 80 years of age), but very delicately asks what brand of
condom she prefers.
"Doesn't matter Sonny, as long as it fits on a Camel."

Message has been deleted

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 10:02:52 AM8/28/06
Aagje-Meu schreef:

Ik rook helemaal niet meer, dat moet over Bx gaan

--

Nella

Message has been deleted

Nella van Zalk

Aug 28, 2006, 10:10:57 AM8/28/06
Oud Arie schreef:
> The nuns at the local convent had their daily announcement session.
> The
> mother superior walked out in front of the 100 nuns with a very
> serious frown on her face. She began to speak...
>
> Mother Superior: There had been a sinful deed committed here,
> yesterday.
> 99 nuns: Oh, no!
> 1 nun: Hee, hee, hee.
>
> Mother Superior: Today I found a pair of men's underwear.
> 99 nuns: Oh,no!
> 1 nun: Hee, hee, hee.
>
> Mother Superior: And I also found a condom.
> 99 nuns: Oh, no!
> 1 nun: Hee, hee, hee.
>
> Mother Superior: And it has been used!
> 99 nuns: Oh, no!
> 1 nun: Hee,hee, hee.
>
> Mother Superior: And there was a hole in it!
> 1 nun: Oh, No!
> 99 nuns: Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!.....

LOL

--

Nella