Sale Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) Special Discount

admin

Jun 22, 2014, 11:17:28 AM6/22/14
to nkanjh...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Glacier Country Log Bed (Full)? you can get review about Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Glacier Country Log Bed (Full)

Product By : B0047KFDLA
Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) Special Discount Handcrafted. Mortise and tenon joinery system. Two log side rails increase the strength and rigidity. 20 years limited warranty. Made from solid American grown wood. Hand-crafted in the US, each Montana Woodwork product is made from unprocessed, solid wood that highlights the character of its source tree with unique knots and grains. Made in USA. Assembly required. Approx. Floor to Bottom Bed Rail: 5 in. H. Twin Bed: 87 in. L x 46 in. W x 47 in. H. Full Bed: 87 in. L x 60 in. W x 47 in. H. Queen Bed: 94 in. L x 66 in. W x 47 in. H. Eastern King Bed: 94 in. L x 80 in. W x 47 in. H. California King Bed: 98 in. L x 76 in. W x 47 in. H This classic, spindle style log bed has graced American homes throughout the land. A wonderful addition to any rustic style home or any home in need of some rustic style, this bed is as comfortable as it is charming. The unique "Glacier Country" collection style reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark but leave the inner, cambium layer intact for contrast and texture. Final steps include staining and lacquering in a professional eight step spraying process, making this piece as unique as it is functional. Our artisans has been used for millennia to join multiple components into a single, solid and strong assembly thus ensuring a truly heirloom quality piece that will last for generations to come. If you are searching Glacier Country Log Bed (Full). I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Glacier Country Log Bed (Full)?

You can buy Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) Review . Buy Cheap Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) . Discount Today Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) Glacier Country Log Bed (Full) Rating