Postdoc position at Kyungpook National University

timy

Sep 25, 2008, 3:27:09 AM9/25/08
to 文本挖掘与信息检索研究论坛
原邮件发件人名字:Wook-Shin Han
原邮件发件人地址:ws...@knu.ac.kr
如需单独交流,请直接与原邮件发件人联系。

Postdoc position at Kyungpook National University
We are looking for a "young and excellent" and PostDoc researcher with
a strong
background in databases, statistics, and/or data mining.
The goal of our project is to develop new graph indexing techniques.
1) Strong implementation skills, 2) excellent communication, and 3)
influencing
abilities in English are also highly required.
The monthly salary is 2,000,00 Won (approximately, US$2,000).
We expect that the position will last for at least one year.
For more information about our lab, please visit http://www-db.knu.ac.kr/.
In recent years, we have published papers in SIGMOD, VLDB, and ICDE.
Applicants should email their CVs to Professor Wook-Shin Han at
Kyungpook
National University (one of largest national universities),
Korea (ws...@knu.ac.kr).