Connecting FOSSASIA with Nanjing Linux User Group

Hong Phuc Dang

Jun 5, 2017, 7:59:22 PM6/5/17
to Nanjing Linux User Group
大家好,

不好意思。我听懂普通话,会说一点点 但是不会写词。

I am Hong Phuc Dang. I am the founder of FOSSASIA.org (a network of open source communities across Asia). We are connected with many Linux user groups in the region including Shlug and Blug from China. I will be in Nanjing on Jun 30 to July 2 and would love to take the chance to get in touch with Nanjing Linux User Group.

I wonder if you have some kind of weekly or monthly meetup with team members where I can join and share with your group more our open source projects http://labs.fossasia.org and what we do. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

- Hong

Michael Ding

Jun 5, 2017, 11:15:44 PM6/5/17
to Nanjing Linux User Group
Hi,欢迎来南京

正好群里的小伙伴也好久没聚了,要不借着这个机会咱们聚聚?
Hong Phuc Dang <dhp...@gmail.com>于2017年6月6日 周二上午7:59写道:
NJLUG-See U on the Second Sunday of Every Month!
http://wiki.nanjinglug.org/NjlugFaq 常见问题
http://planet.nanjinglug.org/
建一个友好的Linux本地社区!

---
您收到此邮件是因为您订阅了Google网上论坛上的“Nanjing Linux User Group”群组。
要退订此群组并停止接收此群组的电子邮件,请发送电子邮件到njlug+un...@googlegroups.com
要查看更多选项,请访问https://groups.google.com/d/optout

陈明

Jun 5, 2017, 11:16:52 PM6/5/17
to 南京linux用户组
我觉得可以有。

发送自我的 BlackBerry - 最安全的移动设备

Howard Wang

Jun 14, 2017, 9:30:11 AM6/14/17
to nj...@googlegroups.com
来除把草
大王的异想世界:
http://Jindows.cn

TianHua

Jun 15, 2017, 4:27:02 AM6/15/17
to Nanjing Linux User Group
hi Hong,

welcome and good luck!

Michael organized the last meetings, but it's one or two years ago, you could communicate with him. :)

各位:

大家有精力的再聚聚!
祝好!

Regars, Hua

在 2017年6月6日星期二 UTC+8上午7:59:22,Hong Phuc Dang写道:

kang yang

Jun 15, 2017, 5:27:38 AM6/15/17
to nj...@googlegroups.com
离开南京快5年了,人在广东上班,略怀念。