Vermont Weekend Skip Trip (no day off is needed) March 19 & 20.

andy zhang

Feb 28, 2011, 7:38:24 PM2/28/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

It's a good time for ski again.  We can get a very good deal from Ski Klub International.  Please see below and their link.   I am calling to arrange carpool for our trip.  We will rent a SUV and split the costs.  Similar experience as we had couple weeks ago.   We are looking for 6-8 ppl.   If we have more ppl, we can do our own group trip.  To reserve from SKI, we need to get head count down ASAP and we will do it by this Friday March 4, 2011.

We will leave after work at 6PM on Friday and come back on Sunday night – No day off is neededJ

http://www.skiklub.us/2011marokemoramada.html

Ski Klub International

Presents

OKEMO WEEKEND (Group 2)

March 18 - 20, 2011

Join Ski Klub International and its members for another phenomenal weekend at Okemo Mountain!!!  Ski Magazine ranks Okemo in the top 3 in the East for snow quality and # 1 in the East for grooming for the last 10 years. Their awesome infrastructure can blanket an incredible 97% of the mountain with consistently superb snow conditions. Okemo Mountain is still family owned (which is very rare in the ski industry for a mountain of this size) and is also #1 in customer satisfaction in the East. The owner still  personally trains every employee. But more importantly, Okemo is providing the best lift and lodging package of any ski resort for this weekend!!! Come take advantage of the offer and you'll have one of the best memorable weekends at an exceptional price!!! And don't foget to get your waffles. VIDEO 1 & VIDEO 2

Hotel: Ramada Limited of Rutland-  A short drive to Okemo Mountain. Hotel amenities include free WIFI Internet in all the rooms, indoor heated pool, cable TV/Satellite HBO,  hair dryer, etc. Some rooms have refrigerator and microwave. No pets allowed.  15% off your bill at South Station Restaurant  with your 2010/2011 Ski Klub membership card.

Comfort Inn is currently SOLD OUT for this weekend. However, we were able to secure addditonal rooms at the Ramada Limited. The Ramada is within close proximity to the Comfort Inn- a few blocks away and both hotels are comparable.

PRICE:   $159/person Double Occupancy, $139/person Triple Occupancy & $129/person Quad Occupancy

**Non-members are an additional $15 per person

INCLUDES:

**2 Nights Lodging (Check-in Friday pm, check out Sunday am)

**Saturday & Sunday Okemo Lift Tickets

**Saturday & Sunday Continental Breakfast at Hotel

**Saturday Apres ski Party with Raffle Prizes at Comfort Inn

***All taxes

Rongyu Yuan

Feb 28, 2011, 8:40:22 PM2/28/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
March 18-20, that seems Sun to Tue. Could you please confirm the date? Thanks.

andy zhang

Feb 28, 2011, 9:20:53 PM2/28/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
will leave after Friday March 18, and come back on Sunday late afternoon March 20.
--
Andy.z...@gmail.com
(917) 301 - 7631

andy zhang

Feb 28, 2011, 9:22:17 PM2/28/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
will leave after work on Friday March 18.