FW: Saturday, Feb 12, 2011 camelback skiing

tyler zheng

Feb 7, 2011, 11:28:01 PM2/7/11
to NJ-SKI-GROUP

On Jan 30th, more than 60 of us went to ski at Blue Mountain. A
great many of the mid-level skiers were impressed by "Paradise"
and "Lazy Miles". We will go back there again, for sure.
For the coming Saturday,Feb 12, we are going to Camelback, our
favorite ski resort.
Please check information below for details.
Trip date: Saturday, Feb 12, 2011
Registration via y_all...@yahoo.com
Registration by Wednesday night, Feb 9
Cancelation by Friday morning, Feb 11
When registering, please give us the following information:
1. Name
2. The tickets you would like to reserve.
3. Cell phone number for contact.
4. Whether you need a ride or would like to offer a ride.
The location where you can give or take a ride.
Contacts:
Allen Li, 917-208-9873
Tom Gan, 848-229-1688
Min Li, 646-327-6482
Price charts (8:00 AM - 10:00 PM):
Lift => $42
Rental (ski/board) => $30
Beginner Package => $65
Direction:
The physical address is
1 Camelback Drive
Tannersville, PA 18372
Please visit http://maps.google.com/ or
http://www.skicamelback.com/SkiCamelback/Camelback-
Mountain/Directions.aspx
Car pooling:
For Edison area, we will meet at the Walmart
parking lot at Rt. 27 and Vineyard Rd
(2220 Rt. 27, Edison, NJ 08818) at 7:00 AM, sharp.
For other areas, we will arrange car pools
individually.
Car pooling fee (payable to the car driver/owner):
$10 from New Jersey.
$20 from New York City.