A triple-play card at Camelback on sale

Daniel

Mar 23, 2011, 10:07:55 PM3/23/11
to NJ-SKI-GROUP
I have a triple-play card at Camelback, which has been used once and
is valid for the remaining 2 lift tickets. The card is valid for one
lift ticket per day (i.e., two lift tickets can not be redeemed at the
same day) for the 2010-2011 winter season only. This card is redeemed
for a ticket at any days at all ticketing locations at Camelback
Mountain Resort. The card is on sale for $45 (i.e., $22.5 for a lift
ticket), as compared to the regular price of $55 for a lift ticket.
Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

Daniel