Sale of a triple-play card at Camelback

Daniel He

Feb 9, 2011, 5:04:49 PM2/9/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com

I have a triple-play card on sale at face value of $99. The card allows to ski/snowboard three times (lift only) at Camelback this season. As compared to the cheapest group rate at $42, the average cost with the card for each trip is $33. If you plan to ride at Camelback 3 times or more, no doubt would it be a good deal.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. The sale follows the order of first-in, first-served, and I can meet you at Camelback this Saturday.

Best,

Daniel

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 11:28 PM, tyler zheng <tyler...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jan 30th, more than 60 of us went to ski at Blue Mountain. A
great many of the mid-level skiers were impressed by "Paradise"
and "Lazy Miles". We will go back there again, for sure.
For the coming Saturday,Feb 12, we are going to Camelback, our
favorite ski resort.
Please check information below for details.
Trip date: Saturday, Feb 12, 2011
Registration via y_all...@yahoo.com
Registration by Wednesday night, Feb 9
Cancelation by Friday morning, Feb 11
When registering, please give us the following information:
1. Name
2. The tickets you would like to reserve.
3. Cell phone number for contact.
4. Whether you need a ride or would like to offer a ride.
The location where you can give or take a ride.
Contacts:
Allen Li, 917-208-9873
Tom Gan, 848-229-1688
Min Li, 646-327-6482
Price charts (8:00 AM - 10:00 PM):
Lift => $42
Rental (ski/board) => $30
Beginner Package => $65
Direction:
The physical address is
1 Camelback Drive
Tannersville, PA 18372
Please visit http://maps.google.com/ or
http://www.skicamelback.com/SkiCamelback/Camelback-
Mountain/Directions.aspx
Car pooling:
For Edison area, we will meet at the Walmart
parking lot at Rt. 27 and Vineyard Rd
(2220 Rt. 27, Edison, NJ 08818) at 7:00 AM, sharp.
For other areas, we will arrange car pools
individually.
Car pooling fee (payable to the car driver/owner):
$10 from New Jersey.
$20 from New York City.

ye.l...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2011, 10:06:08 AM2/10/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
I can buy it if it is still available.

Sent from my iPhone

Daniel He

Feb 10, 2011, 2:57:43 PM2/10/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allen,

Thanks. I can bring you the card either at your home or at Camelback. As a reminder, the back of the card says that "the card may not be used until after 3pm on 2/19, 2/20 and 2/26". I will trip to Camelback this Saturday with my triple-play card, but would like either to join a carpool or offfer a carpool drive. I would appreciate if you can make an arrangement, and I live in Edison.

Daniel

Zenith

Feb 10, 2011, 3:12:56 PM2/10/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
这样岂不是只能3pm后滑夜场

ye.l...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2011, 3:25:00 PM2/10/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
No problem. I will email you car pool info tonight.

Sent from my iPhone
Message has been deleted

Orlando sparks

Jan 16, 2017, 3:48:45 PM1/16/17
to NJ-SKI-GROUP
HEy Daniel is card still for sale... I live really close to Edison and can pick it up if you still have it...

and what are you looking to get for it??? and are all three days not used on card???

Phillip Krieger

Jan 20, 2017, 1:12:50 PM1/20/17
to NJ-SKI-GROUP
I will take them and meet you there on sunday!
Does it work for sundays?

Phillip Krieger

Jan 20, 2017, 1:14:11 PM1/20/17
to NJ-SKI-GROUP