Mountain creek

blueray

Feb 9, 2011, 2:06:46 PM2/9/11
to NJ-SKI-GROUP
Hi,
Have anyone used mountain creek, Vernon, nj. Our company offer 3-day
ski lift ticket for only $79. And it does not need to be 3 consecutive
days. Sounds like a very good deal. I've been to camalback twice and
liked it as well. Just want to see if anyone have been to mountain
creek & what's the experience.
Another question, we have a 1 year old boy. For those families that
have little kids and no parents here, how do u arrange it? Many thanks.

John Qin

Feb 9, 2011, 2:16:29 PM2/9/11
to nj-ski...@googlegroups.com
i have their season pass. if you go there on weekend , its crowded, but camalback is crowded too.  It has less trials and mountain is smaller.

sounds like you are getting Mtn Creek triple play card from your company, 79 bucks is a good deal.

they have kid camp, but not for 1 yr old

blueray

Feb 11, 2011, 6:09:00 PM2/11/11
to NJ-SKI-GROUP
Thank you very much for the info!