Fwd: Paratech Rescue Direct Newsletter: INTERSHUTZ & More In-Person Events!

Larry

Jun 17, 2022, 10:11:58 AM6/17/22
to nj-fire...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Paratech Rescue Team <para...@paratech.us>
To: wood...@aol.com
Sent: Fri, Jun 17, 2022 9:01 am
Subject: Paratech Rescue Direct Newsletter: INTERSHUTZ & More In-Person Events!

Paratech Universities are filling up. Reserve your spot today!
June 2022 | News & Updates
INTERSCHUTZ 2022
The largest Exhibition for Fire and Rescue in the world opens June 20th in Hannover, Germany!
Paratech: Hall 26 Stand H14

We will be featuring our full product line, focusing on Vehicle Stabilization, Building Collapse and our Rescue Guardian. We’ll see you there!
The Paratech team is on the road throughout 2022 and showing up at locations worldwide.

Please be sure to connect with us at upcoming events to meet our team & see our latest rescue solution innovations.

June 15-18
Syracuse, NY

June 20-25
Hanover, Germany

July 10-15
College Station, Texas

August 10-13
Raleigh, NC

August 23-25
ICC

August 24-26
San Antonio, Texas

August 24-26
San Antonio, Texas
Product Feature: SMT
The Paratech Rescue Response Trailer, the SMT contains equipment packages for Trench Rescue, USAR or both. It's a one-stop-shop for everything you need for rescue, organized for quick mobile response.
Paratech University is a two-day hands-on training event using the most current heavy lifting, shifting, stabilizing, and building shoring techniques.

Space is limited at each event, so be sure to register early. Once a class is full, we encourage you to join the waiting list.

July 27-28
Wauwatosa, WI, USA

September 14-15
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA

September 28-29
Paratech Trench University
Howell, MI, USA
Visit Paratech.com/workshops for more than 70 Paratech Virtual Workshops, across five different languages, ready for playback on demand 24/7. It's by far the largest library of free brand specific instructional Virtual Workshops in the industry!
Visit Paratech.com/History for a 4-part historical Paratech journey, from inception through today.
Call Paratech: (800) 435-9358
PARATECH INC. | 1025 Lambrecht Road, Frankfort, IL 60423
Unsubscribe wood...@aol.com
Update Profile | Our Privacy Policy | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by para...@paratech.us