Gluing NPP_NewStream

sdwdd

Aug 18, 2010, 2:22:30 AM8/18/10
to nixysa-users
Hi, All.

I need to have a handler of NPP_NewStream in my plugin based on
nixysa.
I know that this is not included in nixysa features, however I'm going
to hack into the code to implement some workaround.

I've found NPP_NewStream handler in static_glue/npapi/main.cc.

Basically I need to store information about streams open by the
browser inside the plugin instance, so that I could get them using
JavaScript function on the frontend.

Here's the function code from main.cc:
NPError NPP_NewStream(NPP instance, NPMIMEType type, NPStream
*stream,
NPBool seekable, uint16_t *stype) {
//NPObject *object = static_cast<NPObject*>(instance->pdata);
return NPERR_NO_ERROR;
}

Could someone give some hints like "store information here", "obtain
it like that"?

Thank you,
Serg

Antoine Labour