NaNoEdMo is looking for a new team member this year

Amber Cook

Sep 13, 2014, 3:22:58 PM9/13/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com

NATIONAL NOVEL EDITING MONTH is looking for an Articles Coordinator.

NaNoEdMo is inspired by National Novel Writing Month, and open to anyone writing fiction who wants to make it better.  The EdMo challenge is to spend 50 hours over the course of thirty one days editing your writing project.

The event is every year in March, so apply now to get on board the team for this coming year!

We’ll be doing monthly team chats to set goals that build up to the event.

Our goal is to put on a fantastic event, and have a lot of fun doing it.  Those of us already on the team are people who’ve been doing EdMo for years now and love it that much.

The Articles Coordinator is the person who contacts writers about submitting a short article on editing to the site.  The post of the article includes a bio blurb about the author and space to promote their works, classes, websites, etc., so the writer gains exposure as well as sharing something they’ve learned about the editing part of the craft of writing.  Articles are posted twice a week during the month of March.  This is a good opportunity for someone who’d like to expand their social networking with authors, agents and editors.

Post here if you're interested, and check out the website http://www.nanoedmo.com/ (which is in the process of being transferred over from the old site, but many of the key pages are already there).