an online literary journal is seeking writers

Tonya Macalino

Sep 12, 2014, 1:45:50 PM9/12/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
I believe this is a non-paying journal. Here is the message I was asked to pass along!

My name is Allison Silver. I am with the literary journal Pilcrow & Dagger. We recently launched our website which provides information and entertainment to writers and readers. In January 2015 we will publish our premier issue of the Pilcrow & Dagger journal.

We are inviting writers nationally to submit a short story, poem or essay to be published in the journal. The submission guidelines and themes are available on our website:

www.pilcrowdagger.c­om/submissions.

I hope you have an opportunity to visit our site and I hope you and the members of your group will consider submitting!

Thank you for your time,

Allison Silver
Editor
http://pilcrowdagger.com­

Amber Cook

Sep 12, 2014, 4:43:56 PM9/12/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody know them or anything about them?  Not to be critical, because the ideas behind the site seem cool, but the punctuation problems on the home page are a bit of a red flag for a literary publication...