Sketchy members

Adam Copeland

Sep 13, 2014, 12:50:53 AM9/13/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys, just an FYI, I recently approved a batch of new people to the discussion group. A couple of them look "sketchy" so if spam starts showing up, say so right away and I'll delete them. This won't be a problem when we make the final transfer to to the NIWA website forum. Maggie Lynch should have a transfer date soon for us.

Courtney Pierce

Sep 13, 2014, 11:47:24 AM9/13/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
These showed up in my in-box this morning from:

PORTALMZ <dataj...@gmail.com>

<best-med...@fderg.skbroadband>

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:50 PM, Adam Copeland <maca...@me.com> wrote:
Hey guys, just an FYI, I recently approved a batch of new people to the discussion group. A couple of them look "sketchy" so if spam starts showing up, say so right away and I'll delete them. This won't be a problem when we make the final transfer to to the NIWA website forum. Maggie Lynch should have a transfer date soon for us.

Courtney

Check out my books at Windtree Press or buy them in print at Amazon.com!

Pat Timm

Sep 13, 2014, 2:21:08 PM9/13/14
to niwahome

Me too. Report it as spam.

Author of a new novel Whispers in the Wind-The Calling. Available at  Amazon, Barnes&Noble, and others.

Please excuse any typos or errors as this was sent from a handheld device.

Adam Copeland

Sep 13, 2014, 3:38:36 PM9/13/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Got it done.

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4.

Ron Hepner

Sep 15, 2014, 1:32:07 AM9/15/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
I had to ask Melissa Miller for help in chasing a Spammer whose messages I didn't appreciate.