want to be part of the 2014 Anthology blog tour?

Jennifer Willis

Oct 17, 2014, 5:50:56 PM10/17/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
UNDERGROUND—the 2014 NIWA Anthology—will be officially launched at this year's ORYCON on November 7. We'll have a big party that weekend and everything.

But we're also putting together a blog tour
to promote the release of this themed collection. Would you like to be one of our stops? If you have a website, please get in touch!

UNDERGROUND features fourteen stories from fifteen authors (one piece is co-authored) and runs the gamut from sci-fi and fantasy to suspense and YA, with all selections centering on a different interpretation of “underground."

We can pair your site with one of the anthology authors for a guest post or a Q&A, and/or we welcome online reviews of the anthology. Author guest posts can be on a range of topics, including tips and tricks from the writing life, indie publishing, and celebrating the annual literary insanity that is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo.org—not affiliated with NIWA).

NIWA can provide an ebook ARC of UNDERGROUND, digital artwork, materials from the authors, and more.

Yes, if you are one of the anthology authors, you can also be a part of the tour. However, anthology authors shouldn't post reviews of UNDERGROUND, but they may post promotional materials, articles about the theme, the writing process, etc., and/or host one of the other anthology authors on their webspace.

Please contact me (j...@jennifer-willis.com) to get on the blog tour schedule, and so I can answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your consideration! I look forward to hearing from you.

— Jennifer Willis

Angela Korra'ti

Oct 17, 2014, 8:14:28 PM10/17/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
I’d be happy to give the anthology some love on my periodic Boosting the Signal posts, which I run every Friday if I have something to run.

(Data on Boosting the Signal here: http://www.angelahighland.com/boosting-the-signal)

It’s a bit odd to do a piece for an anthology given that my Boosting the Signal posts generally have a theme to them of a character who wants to accomplish a goal. But if somebody wants to get creative with a piece for Boosting the Signal that’d use one or more of the characters featured in the anthology, I’d be happy to run it. :)

Anna