NaNoWriMo write-ins!

Jennifer Willis

Oct 27, 2014, 5:57:26 PM10/27/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com

As I've done for the past couple of years, I'll host NaNoWriMo write-ins on Tuesday and Thursday mornings at Maplewood Coffee and Tea in SW Portland:

Maplewood Coffee & Tea

5206 SW Custer St

Portland, Oregon 97219

Tuesdays and Thursdays*, 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

(* but not on Thanksgiving Day, unless the coffee shop tells me they'll be open!)

I'm also scheduled to host a write-in at Orycon this year. I'm the only panelist assigned to this event, and I'm guessing I'll organize the designated hour-long write-in into two 25-minute sprints (a la Pomodoro).

Any NaNo'ers at Orycon are welcome to attend:

ORYCON NaNoWriMo write-in

Saturday, 8 November, 11 a.m. - 12 noon

Roosevelt Room

(Immediately preceding the write-in, there will be a panel in the same room entitled, "Nanowrimo: What is It, and Why or Why Not?")

-- Jennifer