Forum Feedback

Angela Korra'ti

Oct 7, 2014, 4:04:22 PM10/7/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
_Man_, that forum on the niwawriters.net is unusuably slow. :(

Also, having just started a topic on there, I note that I'm receiving double emails for any replies on my topic, which is spamful.

But mostly that slowness is a dealbreaker for me, and until there's an update about the ISP the site lives on fixing its issues, I can't see myself posting much there at all for the foreseeable future. Sorry all.

Anna

Publisher The Written Wyrd

Oct 7, 2014, 6:18:39 PM10/7/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
I have to agree, Anna.   Posting here is much more convenient, and better structured for debates/discussions.   The forum is well meant, certainly, but doesn't look like a rousing success.

Bob

Andy Bunch

Oct 9, 2014, 10:35:55 AM10/9/14
to NIWA Group
That's really too bad, because for the first couple years of NIWA this forum felt sloggy and we were desperate to get something going that gave more threading, pinning, and flexibility for how you receive updates. I confess I can't work the new system either. I know a lot of effort and volunteer time went into creating and transitioning. It may yet become what we need, but for now I hope we continue to have thriving discussions here.

Andy

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Publisher The Written Wyrd <the-writte...@pages.plusgoogle.com> wrote:
I have to agree, Anna.   Posting here is much more convenient, and better structured for debates/discussions.   The forum is well meant, certainly, but doesn't look like a rousing success.

Bob

Writing Solutions by Adventure Writer--Andy R. Bunch