Holiday author event

Leigh Goodison

Oct 30, 2014, 3:13:29 PM10/30/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Because the Forums on the NIWA page is majorly screwed up and I got an error message, I'm posting my original message here. Sorry for the redundancy.

Hi everyone,

I am organizing a holiday author event featuring authors at Another Read Through on Saturday, Dec. 20. I was hoping to get authors with holiday themed books (or a chapter or scene with such), so they could do a short reading from that. The only date Elisa has available is Dec. 20, but it's such a busy area, and with 4 days until Christmas and the end of Hanukkah, we should get quite a bit of traffic from last minute shoppers.

I have a tentative 'yes' from award winning children's author Eric Kimmel, Anne Hendren, and I'll be reading from my YA novel. So basically, I need 2 - 3 people more. If you have a holiday theme or scene in your book(s), that you can do a short reading from, and are interested in being a part of this, contact me at le...@leighgoodison.com

I'll be making a flyer for the event once I have authors confirmed and will do a press release and any other marketing I can think of. I'll supply with more details as soon as I arrange everything. And if any of you are interested in being present (and have books available for signing), you're more than welcome to attend.

Cheers!

Leigh

--
Author of: