OryCon table?

Jason LaPier

Oct 19, 2014, 3:48:52 PM10/19/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Hey all -

As this is my first year with NIWA, I'm a little fuzzy on how our presence at OryCon works. Do we just have a table that any NIWA authors can bring books to? I don't actually have any books to sell at the moment, but I was hoping to print up some flyers for my release next year. Are these something I can leave on the NIWA table?

Also, if anyone has any advice about getting the most out of OryCon, especially in terms of author promotion, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks,

- Jason

P.S. Sorry if you this post twice. I tried to post it on the NIWA forums but after I hit submit, the site timed out and gave me a "website is offline" error message.

UNEXPECTED RAIN, a space-age noir murder mystery comes out 7.7.2015
More info and excerpt: http://jasonwlapier.com

Tonya Macalino

Oct 20, 2014, 11:33:08 AM10/20/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jason!

Hopefully Mike or Brad will see this message soon, but NIWA has a vendor booth where you are welcome to volunteer and talk about your upcoming release. We also have an anthology release party on Saturday evening. Last year we also had another promotional opportunity, but I haven't heard about whether it will be available this year or not. If you would like to volunteer, check your most recent member newsletter for Brad's email address.

See you soon!
--Tonya

Jason LaPier

Oct 21, 2014, 7:30:13 PM10/21/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Tonya - I had scanned through the newsletter the other day and completely overlooked the note about the Orycon table and the volunteer opportunity.

And I'm looking forward to the anthology release party! :)

UNEXPECTED RAIN, a space-age noir murder mystery comes out 7.7.2015
More info and excerpt: http://jasonwlapier.com

Tonya Macalino

Oct 22, 2014, 6:46:30 PM10/22/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Great! Looking forward to seeing you, then!
--Tonya