The NIWA Google Group Has Come to an End

Brad Wheeler

Nov 3, 2014, 3:17:56 PM11/3/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
After more than three years, it's time to retire the NIWA Google Group. Originally, our plan was to provide a space for our members on our new website, but you all are familiar with the growing pains that's been having. Unfortunately, the expense and time requirement to make it work is currently beyond our reach, so the new niwawriters.com forum is also being terminated.

So, how do you keep in touch with NIWA and get news on the latest events, classes, and marketing opportunities?

First, visit us on Facebook at the new NIWA group! We're hoping that this provides fertile ground for new conversations, where new members can easily join and participate without the fuss of signing up for a new service and remembering new passwords.

Second, follow us on Twitter @niwa_writers. Retweets and favorites most welcome!

We're very grateful to all of you for making the forum here as successful as it has been, and we're hopeful that all of you choose to make the transition to one or the other of our new social media platforms.
This conversation is locked