Re: Orycon 36 is Almost Here!

Publisher The Written Wyrd

Nov 2, 2014, 7:43:11 PM11/2/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
This just goes to show how crowded a convention schedule is.   It happens I'll be hosting a Triple Book Launch Party on both Friday and Saturday nights 7:00 to 10:00, probably right next door, I suspect.   I hope everyone will drop by to visit.   There will be snacks, excerpt readings, and general discussion about writing.   See you there!

Bob

Ron Hepner

Nov 2, 2014, 11:04:26 PM11/2/14
to niwa...@googlegroups.com
Unable to attend, Mike (distance) but stars aglow for your launch!

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Publisher The Written Wyrd <the-writte...@pages.plusgoogle.com> wrote:
This just goes to show how crowded a convention schedule is.   It happens I'll be hosting a Triple Book Launch Party on both Friday and Saturday nights 7:00 to 10:00, probably right next door, I suspect.   I hope everyone will drop by to visit.   There will be snacks, excerpt readings, and general discussion about writing.   See you there!

Bob

Message has been deleted