nprocreg question

Bunny Lushington

Dec 29, 2020, 2:23:07 PM12/29/20
to nitro...@googlegroups.com
HI All —

This is maybe an overcautious question but here goes: I have a need for a process registry in a Nitrogen application for which nprocreg would be suitable; is there any reason I shouldn’t piggy-back on the existing nprocreg process?

Thanks! And a happy new year to y’all.

b.

Jesse Gumm

Dec 29, 2020, 3:36:00 PM12/29/20
to nitrogenweb
Hi Bunny!

Nope. If nprocreg is suiting you fine for nitrogen sessions, comet, etc, then it should be fine as a general purpose process registry.

But there are no known conflicts with, using nprocreg in a general purpose scenario alongside nitrogen internals.

-Jesse