Can't see other computers on my LAN

Docfxit

Sep 16, 2010, 12:33:33 PM9/16/10
to The P Zone: Nitecruzr Dot Net - Networking
PC number 1 can't see any other PC's on my LAN.
PC number 2 can see PC number 3 on my LAN but can't see PC number 1
PC number 3 can see PC number 2 on my LAN but can't see PC number 1

All PC's are running XP Pro.
PC number 1 - I have removed my firewall. I have turned off Windows
Firewall.
I'm getting an error in Event Viewer saying:
The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser
master \\DOCFXIT on the network \Device
\NetBT_Tcpip_{C8FAC08D-0278-4EF9-BD52-D6ED6ABAC988}. The data is the
error code.

On PC number 1 I have opened a cmd window and ran:
browstat status
Status for domain WORKGROUP on transport \Device
\NetBT_Tcpip_{C8FAC08D-0278-4EF9
-BD52-D6ED6ABAC988}
Browsing is active on domain.
Master browser name is: DOCFXIT
The window locks up and I can't close it. Even with task manager

browstat listwfw workgroup
Calling NetServerEnum to enumerate WFW servers.
The window locks up and I can't close it. Even with task manager

Cdiag.cmd
The window locks up and I can't close it. Even with task manager
The output files shows: (even though the cmd window is still locked
and not finished)
CDiagnosis V1.40
Start diagnosis for GARYLT
Full Targets 127.0.0.1
Ping Targets www.yahoo.com 66.94.230.32

Over All Analysis

Enumerate Shares

Share name Resource Remark

E$ E:\ Default
share
IPC$ Remote
IPC
D$ D:\ Default
share
print$ C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers
Printer
Drivers
I$ I:\ Default
share
C$ C:\ Default
share
F$ F:\ Default
share
ADMIN$ C:\WINDOWS Remote
Admin
H$ H:\ Default
share
HP 8150 HPLaserJet8150Series Spooled HP LaserJet 8150 PCL
6
The command completed successfully.

Adhoc Browser View

I'm happy to provide any information to help resolve this issue.

All comments are welcome.

Thank you,

Docfxit