Sponsorship for Aavishkar - NIT Durgapur

Devansh Goenka

Sep 9, 2018, 6:45:43 AM9/9/18
to nitd...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am pleased to inform you that the GNU/Linux Users' Group, along with the Society of Automotive Engineers and the Maths and Tech Club, is conducting the second edition of Aavishkar - The Tech Fest.

The fest will be of 4 days, starting from the 1st of November, 2018. It will consist of more than 45 events, including offline and online events. Some of are marquee events are :
Hackathon (Online + IoT), CTF (Capture the Flag), Codecracker (Uses our in-house online judge).

We are looking for sponsors for the fest. So it will be a great help for us if you can give us some contacts of people in the industry or refer us for sponsorship of the event or sponsor the event.

Attaching herewith, the sponsorship brochure and a small presentation.

Awaiting an affirmative response.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Devansh Goenka
President, GNU/Linux Users' Group