[job] Junior developer and interns

shreekant bohra

May 9, 2017, 1:56:25 AM5/9/17
to Linux User Group, LUG Jaipur, nitd...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We at Geekybuddha Technologies are hiring junior developer and interns. The role involves working on number of open source technologies in software and hardware.

If interested please apply at https://hasjob.co/geekybuddha.org/9eyxo

--
Shree Kant Bohra
Co-founder

Rajarshi Poddar

Mar 27, 2019, 6:38:43 AM3/27/19
to nitd...@googlegroups.com, Linux User Group, LUG Jaipur

Today, I would like to bring an IOT challenge brought by our Company Keysight Technologies.

It would be my please if you can share this with undergraduate and post graduate  students so that they can participate.

The CSE department also does a lot of research in Sensor networks, so this can be a beautiful and challenging platform.

The details are in the attached poster.

Details of the event:

The link to registration: https://www.iotchallengekeysight.com/

Eligible students: Contest open to graduate and undergraduate students. Any student graduating before the Grand Final event is also eligible to participate.

Pick Your Innovation Track

Track 1: Smart Land

Design a sensor network strategy to cover one sq. km. of urban area to monitor and report on one or more of the following: air quality, water quality, data quality and sound quality, for at least one year.

Track 2: Smart Water

Design a sensor network strategy to cover a major waterway area to monitor and report, on one or more of the following: acidity, turbidity, and contaminants, for at least one year.

Event date: Registration opens April 2019. Contest rules are forthcoming. Sign up now to be notified when registration goes live.

                       The final day to make contest submissions is May 15, 2019.

Hope to see a good participation from NIT Durgapur.

Please feel free to contact me for any clarifications.

Yours sincerely

Rajarshi Poddar

Email: rajarsh...@keysight.com

Mobile: +91 9474698234

Thanks and regards
Rajarshi Poddar
09474698234
IoT_Innovation_Challenge_Flyer-A4_0219_Print.pdf