Office Bearers for the Academic Session 2017-18

Surya Kant Singh

Jul 22, 2017, 10:50:48 AM7/22/17
to nitdgplug, lug_a...@googlegroups.com, lug...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Sorry for being too late to inform everyone about this. It gives me immense pleasure to announce the office bearers for the next academic session, who would take the charge forward and would build upon the foundations laid by the previous batches.

President - Adarsh Singh Gaharwar
Treasurer - Piyush Agarwal
Convenor - Sneh Smriti
General Secretary - Arka Roy
Co-convenor - Ananya Yashasvi
Vice-President - Avirup Mukherjee
Technical Lead - Aman Deep, Bishakh Ghosh
Sponsorship Head - Ananya Yashasvi
Secretary, Public Relations - Arijit Chatterjee
Secretary, Co-Public Relations -
Sudeshna Das
Creative Lead - Sneha Singh
Co-creative Lead - Rahul Ravi Prakash
App-Development Lead - Somesh Khandelia
Web-Development Lead - Arijit Chatterjee
Secretary, Campus Outreach - Debanjan Saha
Secretary, Co-Campus Outreach -
Shramana Patra
Secretary, Workshops and Events - Ananya Yashasvi

I believe that they would take the club to even greater heights and would always be guided by our alumni network.

--
Regards,
Surya Kant Singh,