MUKTI 2017 - Day 3

Surya Kant Singh

Jan 21, 2017, 7:43:40 PM1/21/17
to lug_a...@googlegroups.com, lug...@googlegroups.com, nitd...@googlegroups.com

Hi
Today we are at the last day of MUKTI and we have an equally ecting day planned. There are events like perplexity, collude and conclude, behind the scenes in the agenda. We also have an all day hackathon planned. The event concludes  withbthr valedictory ceremony followed by musical nights.
Hope we could create magic ! :)

Surya Kant Singh

Feb 15, 2017, 1:19:54 PM2/15/17
to lug...@googlegroups.com, lug_a...@googlegroups.com, nitd...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adarsh,

Of course, I would love to share. I will share the link ASAP.

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Adarsh Shah <adarsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Thank you for the regular updates Surya.
Great work indeed. The online events looked smooth and amazing and even the offline participation seemed to be good.
Take a bow the entire team for pulling off yet another amazing version of MUKTI this year. Kudos to all your hard work ! :)
Would be great if you can share some pictures.

Regards,
Adarsh

Regards,
Adarsh Shah
Software Development Engineer,
Microsoft.

Regards,
Surya Kant Singh,
President,
GNU/Linux Users' Group,
National Institute Of Technology,Durgapur, India