Resume_Shyamal - B.Tech in IT - 7.01 CGPA

Shyam S. Mishra

Sep 30, 2018, 7:20:12 AM9/30/18
to nitd...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Greetings of the day!

My Brother Shyamal Mishra completed B.Tech in IT from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar. In order to gain real-world experience in a corporate environment , he is looking for Job in IT industry, and I would like to ask whether there might be an opportunity open in any of your organization?

He is very hard working and dedicated to the projects he undertook. His zeal to work towards perfection is outstanding. He has very good communication skills which leave great impression on anyone.

Please find the below details:-

1.Full Name : Shyamal Mishra
2.Contact Number : 9556474095
3.Email ID : mishra.sh...@gmail.com
4.Institute : KIIT University
5.Qualification : B.Tech in Information Technology
6.Year of Passing : 2018
7.Percentage : 7.02 CGPA

Please go through the attached resume which reflects my skills.

would certainly appreciate any leads you might be able to provide me for summer internship.

Massive Thanks!

Regards,
Shyam S. Mishra

Resume_Shyamal.pdf

Anomitra Saha

Oct 15, 2018, 4:26:07 AM10/15/18
to nitd...@googlegroups.com
This might be a bit late, but can you make a post on LinkedIn and ask people here to share it? That way, his profile reaches plenty of people.