Seeking sponsorship for a Hackathon

Adarsh Singh

Dec 12, 2017, 1:53:56 PM12/12/17
to nitd...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

The GNU/Linux Users’ Group, NIT Durgapur is organizing a day-long hackathon. The hackathon is being conducted to provide a platform to test the skills and creativity of students across different colleges and gives us a chance to witness the work of young minds at its best.

The hackathon will happen in two phases. First will be an online hackathon on Hackerearth and then selected few teams will fight for a fat prize money for an onsite event. We are aiming participation from all big institutes across India.

We are looking for main sponsors for the event. So it will be a great help for us if you can give us some contacts of people in the industry or refer us for sponsorship of the event or sponsor the event.

Best Regards,
Adarsh Singh
GNU/Linux Users' Group, NIT Durgapur
outside.png