NSND in Kosovo

Besfort Guri

Sep 7, 2015, 4:35:24 AM9/7/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, Arianit Dobroshi, Altin Ukshini, Gent Thaçi
Hi,

We would like to organize a NSND in Prishtina, Kosovo. Can you give us, what is the best period to organize here? We was thinking for November?

Thanks,
Besfort

--

Besfort Guri
GIS Developer

+386 49 87 75 75
Blog: http://www.bguri.net

An EU funded project managed by
EU Office in Kosovo
Implemented by NIRAS in consortium with DLG and INSI

Address: Str Shaban Polluzha, No 3, Prishtina, Kosovo

Arianit Dobroshi [FLOSSK]

Sep 7, 2015, 7:09:32 AM9/7/15
to nista se nece dogoditi, altin....@gmail.com, gent...@gmail.com
Hi,

We've been discussing and attempting this for a long time. Let us know if we can squeeze Kosovo into the schedule or if somebody would like a break.

Cheers,

Arianit

Damjan

Sep 12, 2015, 9:18:49 AM9/12/15

On Monday, September 7, 2015 at 10:35:24 AM UTC+2, Besfort Guri wrote:
Hi,

We would like to organize a NSND in Prishtina, Kosovo. Can you give us, what is the best period to organize here? We was thinking for November?

Thanks,

Just do it [*]

I don't think there's anything planned (not that anyone ever plans anything).
Propose two dates, put them on a doodle, and lets just go.

[*]
http://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif

Aleks

Sep 12, 2015, 9:26:59 AM9/12/15