SFK Kosovo - Call for Speakers

Besfort Guri FLOSSK

Jan 19, 2019, 9:19:07 AM1/19/19
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, Valmir Mustafa, Arianit Dobroshi
Hello,

FLOSSK, the NGO promoting FLOSS in Kosovo, is organizing Software Freedom Kosova Conference on 5-6 April 2019 in Prishtina.

FLOSSK attracts speakers and audience from Kosovo, the region and some further off and this is its 10th anniversary.

We would like to invite you to apply in our Call For Speakers http://sfk.flossk.org/cfs/

We'll cover travel and stay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to have you in Kosovo.

Best regards,

Besfort
FLOSSK

--

Besfort Guri

Board Member

FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)

+386 (0) 49 877 575

in...@flossk.org | www.flossk.org

Besfort Guri FLOSSK

Jan 31, 2019, 4:13:48 AM1/31/19
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, Arianit Dobroshi, Valmir Mustafa
Hello,

Kind reminder from our part.

Did you have time to consider for application for SFK conference or to share with your colleagues? The deadline for submission is 10th of February.

If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Besfort Guri

Besfort Guri

Feb 8, 2019, 9:53:22 AM2/8/19
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, Arianit Dobroshi, Valmir Mustafa
Hello,

Kind reminder from our part.

Did you have time to consider for application for SFK conference or to share with your colleagues? The deadline for submission is 10th of February.

If you need any help do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Besfort Guri

--

Besfort Guri