Contributing to FLOSS projects/ communities

robertb

Aug 19, 2016, 5:43:48 PM8/19/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com, drg...@net.hr
... sestra po pingvinima i vatrenojLisici, (inače iz mozillaSlovenia,
bila sa mozilla-hr štandu na dors/cluc konvenciji predstavljali
FirefoxOS), radi istraživanje oko floss zajednica i hack/make
Space-va/lab-ova, pa ak neko želi contribuirati...:
drGspot
***********************
Hi,

I am conducting a thesis research at Faculty of Social Sciences,
Cultural Studies Department - University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe.

In the research I am interested in incentives for voluntary
participation in projects or communities developing or supporting Free/
Libre or Open-Source software (FLOSS) products or movement – whether
it is a software, web, hardware, hacker space, movement supporting or
promoting free and open philosophy or events regarding this topic.

I kindly ask you to fill out the questionnaire if you are contributing
to any kind of mentioned projects (it takes 5 - 10 minutes). This survey
is anonymous.

The survey is expected to be online until 22st August 2016.

I also kindly ask you to forward link to this survey
[https://www.1ka.si/a/102463 [1]] to anybody you know could potentially
fill out the questionnaire (maybe you have access to other community
members or other communities, friends, etc.). You can also share it via
my social networks – see bellow.

If you have any questions about the research, you can send me a message
to katja...@gmail.com.

Thank you so much for your time and cooperation! Your help and answers
are very valuable.

Katja Guček
Ljubljana, Slovenija (Europe)

http://twitter.com/KatjaG [2]