NSND Split 2016

vlebo

May 4, 2016, 4:20:59 AM5/4/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
Hi all,

what do u say about NSND in Split this summer? If anyone is interested i would like to know so i can arrange some accommodation and stuff..

Cheers,

Vedran

X Letica

May 4, 2016, 4:31:06 AM5/4/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com

I am in.

---

vlebo

May 4, 2016, 5:56:44 AM5/4/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
Cmon people, let's make this one HUGE!

Lovro Orešković

May 4, 2016, 6:21:37 AM5/4/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
do we have any dates?

I would like to come, but it seems that I will have a pretty full schedule in the summer.

Lovro

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 11:56 AM, vlebo <vedra...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cmon people, let's make this one HUGE!

---

http://lovro.oreskovic.me

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

vlebo

May 4, 2016, 11:17:11 AM5/4/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
 i was thinking maybe beginning  of August? 5th or 12th?

Vedran

neno_st

May 5, 2016, 2:17:03 AM5/5/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
19th ?

Neno

Ivo Ugrina

May 5, 2016, 6:13:25 AM5/5/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
NSND Split was previously organized during the 3rd weekend in August so it would be 19th-21st.

Best

On 05/04/2016 05:17 PM, vlebo wrote:
> i was thinking maybe beginning of August? 5th or 12th?
>
> Vedran
>
> --
> --
> ---

vlebo

May 6, 2016, 1:08:47 AM5/6/16
to nista se nece dogoditi, i...@iugrina.com
19th is also fine :)

vlebo

Aug 8, 2016, 7:31:50 AM8/8/16
to nista se nece dogoditi, i...@iugrina.com
anyone?

Tomislav Marcinkovic

Aug 8, 2016, 8:03:08 AM8/8/16
to nistasenecedogoditi, Ivo Ugrina
I'll be in Split from 13.08. till 21.08.

---

Ivo Ugrina

Aug 8, 2016, 9:52:25 AM8/8/16
to nistasenecedogoditi
Me too :)

On 08/08/2016 02:03 PM, Tomislav Marcinkovic wrote:
> I'll be in Split from 13.08. till 21.08.
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 1:31 PM, vlebo <vedra...@gmail.com <mailto:vedra...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> anyone?
>

> On Friday, 6 May 2016 07:08:47 UTC+2, vlebo wrote:
>
> 19th is also fine :)
>

> --
> --
> ---

neno_st

Aug 8, 2016, 10:34:02 AM8/8/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
A ono, ka... :)

Tomislav Marcinkovic

Aug 14, 2016, 4:52:23 AM8/14/16
to nistasenecedogoditi
Date?

---

Ivo Ugrina

Aug 14, 2016, 9:29:25 AM8/14/16
On 08/14/2016 10:52 AM, Tomislav Marcinkovic wrote:
> Date?

Next Saturday and Sunday?

neno_st

Aug 14, 2016, 10:09:50 AM8/14/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
A preko tjedna u malo neformalnijem izdanju nego je to uobičajeno za NSND ?
Ipak nas nema previše...

Ivo Ugrina

Aug 14, 2016, 2:06:48 PM8/14/16
On 08/14/2016 04:09 PM, neno_st wrote:
> A preko tjedna u malo neformalnijem izdanju nego je to uobičajeno za NSND ?
> Ipak nas nema previše...

Why not :)

vlebo

Aug 15, 2016, 1:14:59 AM8/15/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
Nisu svi na GO :)

neno_st

Aug 15, 2016, 7:44:27 AM8/15/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
Popodne ili predvečer, pa koji dan više...

vlebo

Aug 15, 2016, 7:10:47 PM8/15/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
eventualno navecer, bar koje pivo :D

Tomislav Marcinkovic

Aug 16, 2016, 5:28:43 AM8/16/16
to nistasenecedogoditi
​Moze navecer oko 21h?

Koji dan?

Do petka ujutro sam u ST.​

Desiree Miloshevic

Aug 16, 2016, 9:15:18 AM8/16/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
Ja sam u Splitu u petak 19, 20 tog putujem..
Javite gde cete na pice navecer. :-)

Des

signature.asc

Damjan

Aug 16, 2016, 10:48:19 AM8/16/16
to nista se nece dogoditi

malo neformalnijem izdanju nego je to uobičajeno za NSND ?

:)

vlebo

Aug 16, 2016, 2:26:20 PM8/16/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
sto se mene tice ja mogu i vecerslas :)

Tomislav Marcinkovic

Aug 16, 2016, 2:59:40 PM8/16/16
to nistasenecedogoditi
Moze sutra navecer? Oko 9?

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 8:26 PM, vlebo <vedra...@gmail.com> wrote:
sto se mene tice ja mogu i vecerslas :)

vlebo

Aug 16, 2016, 8:00:37 PM8/16/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
budem vidio sutra... mozda budem imao goste neke p anecu moci...

Neven Vucinic

Aug 17, 2016, 3:41:06 AM8/17/16
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
Od kada su gosti važniji od NSND? :)

On 17 August 2016 at 02:00, vlebo <vedra...@gmail.com> wrote:
budem vidio sutra... mozda budem imao goste neke p anecu moci...

vlebo

Aug 17, 2016, 3:53:38 AM8/17/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
hhhhh

kako stvari stoje moze veceras...  evo moj broj tko ga nema pa se javite da se dogovorimo kada i sta :) 099 229 2965

Tomislav Marcinkovic

vlebo

Aug 17, 2016, 6:23:13 AM8/17/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
buduci sam ja poluinvalid trenutno i bez prijevoza odgovaralo bi mi oko gripa negdje :)

vlebo

Aug 17, 2016, 1:46:50 PM8/17/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
c u @ kobaje

Vukovarska ul. 35A

https://goo.gl/maps/GLa5iSKnAk62

Body Pixel

Aug 18, 2016, 2:31:10 AM8/18/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
jeste negdi  baš ofišl, službeno... radionin čovik damir prizmić prizma je iz splita, pa bi mu poslala konekšn da vas posjeti ako je u blizini...

vlebo

Aug 19, 2016, 7:42:25 AM8/19/16
to nista se nece dogoditi
za sada amo nigdje :)