this time let's try nothing at all...

Marcell Mars aka Nenad Romic

Aug 6, 2015, 11:53:09 AM8/6/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
as most of you know this year we (mi2) didn't get financial support for nsnd.
still, quite few people will be in split (not rijeka) around the
weekend when nsnd is supposed to happen. that should be enough for
nsnd to happen, no? ;)

let's see who'll be in/around split for aug21-23 so we can find
appropriate place to hang out... maybe even the big room of our good
old hostel...

if you are coming you are on your own for accommodation/travels...
let's see if this will work out..
best

Marko Djordjevic

Aug 6, 2015, 11:57:54 AM8/6/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
i'm interested.

Nenad Dumanić

Aug 6, 2015, 12:09:38 PM8/6/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
+1
---

Andrej T.

Aug 6, 2015, 12:20:50 PM8/6/15

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Marcell Mars aka Nenad Romic <ki....@kom.uni.st> wrote:
let's see who'll be in/around split for aug21-23

Speaking in everybody's name...

Most of us Macedonians will be attending a weeding, one of the hacklabbers is getting married, so yeah... Next time. :-)

--
Андреј Трајчевски / 078/426-717 / andrejtr...@gmail.com

Novica Nakov

Aug 6, 2015, 12:25:24 PM8/6/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com

Most of us Macedonians will be attending a weeding, one of the hacklabbers is getting married, so yeah... Next time. :-)

Hahah :-)

The hacklabber getting married - on August 22 - is me :-)

So, if anyone the NSND crew wants to come to Skopje for food and drink - you are welcome.

Vedran Lebo

Aug 7, 2015, 7:51:20 AM8/7/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
+1 +još nekolicina... Marcel imaš pm

vlebo

Aug 8, 2015, 7:25:16 AM8/8/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
ok, space for hanging out is arranged but i'm still waiting for confirmation regarding accommodation...
i'll notice you soon as i find out

Ivan Nikolic

Aug 8, 2015, 11:21:39 AM8/8/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
+1
> --
> --
> ---

GPG rsa4096/F248EF57 http://lesh.sysphere.org

vlebo

Aug 8, 2015, 1:37:16 PM8/8/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
ok, here is the deal... nsnd WILL happen :) @ Klub Kocka, Savska bb, Split. we WILL have internet connection and 8 beds on the same location (searching for more on other locations). if someone wants we could arrange floating mattresses or smth... i KNOW hackers can sleep anywhere :)

unfortunately, travel expenses are on your own... :(

will notice u further if anything changes

bura...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2015, 3:29:41 AM8/14/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
+1, thanks for the heads up vlebo.

vlebo

Aug 18, 2015, 6:48:44 AM8/18/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
i need a final number of attendees who will sleep @ Kocka club... 8 beds + smht we can improvise... i need a number cuz we need to prepare sheets, pillows etc.

regards

vlebo

Aug 20, 2015, 1:17:33 AM8/20/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
When you arrive feel free to contact me @ +385992292965  or via email. i'll be @ SOK

regards

Marcell Mars aka Nenad Romic

Aug 21, 2015, 11:05:40 AM8/21/15
to nistasene...@googlegroups.com
here we are in split ;)

i propose to meet at prva vidilica at 21:00.
loc: http://osm.org/go/xdvcqkTkR-?m=

and then tomorrow in front/at kocka at 12:00.
if there are people who want to stay in kocka as vedran generously
organized please call contact vedran @ +385992292965 or via emai

my phone number: +385916272355

seeya...

vlebo

Aug 21, 2015, 2:12:49 PM8/21/15
to nista se nece dogoditi
leshy has got the key now... if anyone comes tonight and needs accommodation pls contact him :)

regards